Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FOUR different kind of BABES! as low as $4 per hour for each model! -Sunday 9th March

Default Re: FOUR different kind of BABES! as low as $4 per hour for each model! -Sunday 9th M

Slots:
    1. Jer
    2. WatsUpGungho
    3. cslye
    4. CasualSnaper
    5. cryder
    6. nolifesg
    7. N|5M0
    8. loveholics
    9. cesoon
    10. dradttg
    11. dradttg 2
    12. trueheart
    13. sherwinsm
    14. Ng
    15. di0nysus
    16. Yap **
    17. Sham K
    18. Standard
    19. Cytoplasm
    20. MomentoEverlast
    21. lkequan
    22. Habster
    23. SpitFir3
    24. Water Spiderman

PLEASE CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGE INBOX FOR LATEST LOCATION
    WHICH WAS SEND ON 08-MARCH-08 @ 0033H OR LATER

Default Re: FOUR different kind of BABES! as low as $4 per hour for each model! -Sunday 9th M

Slots:
    1. Jer
    2. WatsUpGungho
    3. cslye
    4. CasualSnaper
    5. cryder
    6. nolifesg
    7. N|5M0
    8. loveholics
    9. cesoon
    10. dradttg
    11. dradttg 2
    12. [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]trueheart[/COLOR]
    13. sherwinsm
    14. Ng
    15. di0nysus
    16. Yap **
    17. Sham K
    18. Standard
    19. Cytoplasm
    20. MomentoEverlast
    21. lkequan
    22. Habster
    23. SpitFir3
    24. Water Spiderman

PLEASE CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGE INBOX FOR LATEST LOCATION
    WHICH WAS SEND ON 08-MARCH-08 @ 0033H OR LATER

Enjoyed the shoot. Thank you Melody-Love.
    But you still can do better!
    Camera? :think:

anyone saw 2 lens hood?

HB-35 for 18-200
    HB-23 for 17-35
    Nothing2C
    Nikon [D300, MB-D10, D80, Trinity, 85/1.4, 50/1.4, 18-200, SB-800]

Hello to all the photographers who came to today's shoot.

Firstly, thanks for coming to this shoot.

Secondly, i would like to apologise again for today. I came home expecting many flamings on this thread, but glad there wasn't.

I realised my mistake of bad organising, despite working so hard planning timelines/waking models up/and all the other little things. This is something i would learn from, and i will work twice as hard and plan much more detailly next time.

Another apology for GroupA, brought lots of trouble for you guys today regarding start of the shoot and ending of the shoot. Im trying my very best to make it up to you guys, and i think the compensation i gave for my faults aren't enough. Will pm the 6 of you again regarding it. Sincere apologies.

Thanks for not throwing tempers at the problems that surfaced today, but still, i can sense the annoyance.

I feel really bad today.. Felt that i disappointed quite a number of you. I will try not to repeat the same mistake of poor time management and control of models today again, if you are willing to forgive and give me and my team a chance again.

Please do continue to support our future shoots. Anyway, wish you guys had some nice shots taken today!

Quote Originally Posted by Melody-Love View Post
    Hello to all the photographers who came to today's shoot.

Firstly, thanks for coming to this shoot.

Secondly, i would like to apologise again for today. I came home expecting many flamings on this thread, but glad there wasn't.

I realised my mistake of bad organising, despite working so hard planning timelines/waking models up/and all the other little things. This is something i would learn from, and i will work twice as hard and plan much more detailly next time.

Another apology for GroupA, brought lots of trouble for you guys today regarding start of the shoot and ending of the shoot. Im trying my very best to make it up to you guys, and i think the compensation i gave for my faults aren't enough. Will pm the 6 of you again regarding it. Sincere apologies.

Thanks for not throwing tempers at the problems that surfaced today, but still, i can sense the annoyance.

I feel really bad today.. Felt that i disappointed quite a number of you. I will try not to repeat the same mistake of poor time management and control of models today again, if you are willing to forgive and give me and my team a chance again.

Please do continue to support our future shoots. Anyway, wish you guys had some nice shots taken today!

Though I didn't go for the shoot, but it certainly takes more than an ordinary person to stand up and make a public apology/statement like that. I'm sure you'll get better at organising shoots as you go along Esther. Cheers!
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

You are doing the right thing to admit to your mistake Things doesn't always goes as plan no matter how much hard work and planning is done beforehand. Its the service recovery that you do after the service lapses that will define the level of your service and win back the heart of your client. Hope that it will have a happy ending
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

understandable for the first time. appreciate the hardwork you put up anyway....
    a photograph is usually looked at, seldom looked into...
    http://www.modelmayhem.com/514851

Esther is a very responsible organiser Do support her.

Default 3 Lovely Models

Out of the chaos, wish to thank the 3 models:

Valie

Xiao Ting

Agri

Thanks to the models and to other photographers that day. It's my first time to shoot models and I learned a lot from the experience.

She is my favorite.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234