Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: worth upgrading D40 to D80..

Default Re: worth upgrading D40 to D80..

thank night86mare..

i understand what u mean.. i looking for more wider range of lens... cause the more i photo shoot, the more expectation i asking for... but mayb my photography is still not to the standard yet..
    我只是個陌生人 =x

Quote Originally Posted by wing oscar View Post
    thank night86mare..

i understand what u mean.. i looking for more wider range of lens... cause the more i photo shoot, the more expectation i asking for... but mayb my photography is still not to the standard yet..
    ? nothing wrong with expanding expectations when you shoot more

if you shoot a lot you will realise the limitations of your camera. and obviously more expensive models would offer more, else who would buy them? for example, i love my k100d, but i cannot take the fact that it does not have iso100 when i need to lengthen exposures (and i cannot really stack nd filters on top of gnd when shooting with my 10-20.. vignetting horrors). among other things.

just make sure what your priorities are. unless you have unlimited financial freedom, then by all means, upgrade body, buy lens.. but most here (and therefore i assume you too) cannot do that..

for one thing, d80 from d40 would allow you to have af with lot more lenses. thus your typical investment pool of choice for lenses expands.. should be cheaper too if i'm not wrong. there can only be pros to upgrading.. just make sure that the major con ($$$) is outweighed by them.

night86mare, ya guess main is still the $$$ factor.. mayb i still stick on to D40 loz..

also need to thank those guys whom giving me the advised..
    我只是個陌生人 =x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12