Thread: Found: Female Pomeranian in Siglap - 22nd Feb '08

Exclamation Found: Female Pomeranian in Siglap - 22nd Feb '08

My mum found a Female Pomeranian in Siglap today (22nd Feb '08, Fri) with no collar or ID tag. The dog was found walking along Upper East Coast Road, near Dog & Bone Bar, and trying to cross the main road. To prevent it from being knocked down by a vehicle, my mum brought the dog home.

We brought the dog to The Animal Clinic at Telok Kurau, hoping to find a micro-chip but to no avail.

I have been walking around the neighbourhood, door-to-door, trying to find its owner or someone who recognizes the dog. Unfortunately, without success.

If you have lost a Female Pomeranian in Siglap or know anyone who has, please contact me!

Information about the Dog
    Breed: Pomeranian
    Colour: Dark Brown
    Micro-chip: No
    Collar: No
    Date Found: 22 Feb '08, Friday
    Time Found: Ard 3.30pm
    Place Found: Upper East Coast Rd, Siglap

Thanks!

Below are some pictures of the dog.

Wink Re: Found: Female Pomeranian in Siglap - 22nd Feb '08

Cute...
    Oredi posted a link for u.....
    http://www.ministryofpets.com/forum/...opic=19936&hl=
    Last edited by AxeLa; 22nd February 2008 at 07:57 PM.
    D800|24~120mm VR|AF VR 80~400mm ED |SB900|50mm F1.8|CD 2X2|FL-360|FastPack 350/Sony RX100M3

Default Re: Found: Female Pomeranian in Siglap - 22nd Feb '08

AxeLa: Thanks so much for posting it for me! Let me know if anyone contacts you! Thanks!
    Last edited by cityofangels; 22nd February 2008 at 08:56 PM.

Upz for this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by cityofangels View Post
    AxeLa: Thanks so much for posting it for me! Let me know if anyone contacts you! Thanks!
    No problem....
    D800|24~120mm VR|AF VR 80~400mm ED |SB900|50mm F1.8|CD 2X2|FL-360|FastPack 350/Sony RX100M3

Cityofangles,

Kudos to you and your Mom for your kindness and generosity.

Unfortunately, we do not live with angels, and there are tons of people waiting to pounce on a free dog for numerous reasons, especially if it's a cute dog, and they can sell it or use it for breeding. Even teenagers have done this in the past simply because they know cute things can bring them money.

It might be better to not include photos and details other than where the dog was found and the breed. Surely, a genuine owner would try to contact anyone finding a female Pom and porvide details of what it looks like and any other physical description.

It's kind alike someone posting up infor about finding a brown wallet at XXX. Usually, the finder would say something like "anyone who lost a brown wallet around XXX, please contact so-and-so at what tel no and describe what is in the wallet o verify proper ownership". If you mention what is in the wallet, anyone and everyone can come forward and say, "Oh, thank you for finding my wallet which has bla bla bla in it."

Hi All,

I managed to find the owner of the dog. It turned out to be a friend's neighbour's dog. So I'm glad it all ended well.

Thank you all!

Thread Closed.

That's great to hear!

+ Karma to you Cityofangels!