Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 1002

Thread: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

  1. #641

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Blue is GOOD......help's in improving the eye condition or is that green.
    but MON not good..

    hehe...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  2. #642
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    but MON not good..

    hehe...
    Day Dreaming loh....like me....at least it help to make me better.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  3. #643

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Day Dreaming loh....like me....at least it help to make me better.
    i hope i can.. but boss only sitting behind me..

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  4. #644
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    i hope i can.. but boss only sitting behind me..

    Me also...one table, one pathway, one glass wall, two chairs and a table away.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  5. #645
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    my boss couldnt care less.

  6. #646
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES



    Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    my boss couldnt care less.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  7. #647

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Morning...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  8. #648
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    Morning...

    Morning Bro!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  9. #649
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Gosh, this is into a morning greetings thread...

    BTW, anyone knows of a more compact beltpack than TTP's Change Up / Speed Demon? The beltpack must be capable of holding a D300 body w/o grip, 20/2.8, 50/1.4, 85/1.4 and the SB-800. Will be great if it can also hold some miscellaneous items.

    If there are none then I will just fall back to Change Up / Speed Demon.
    RICOH GRD I / II / III / IV / GR / GXR

  10. #650
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    Gosh, this is into a morning greetings thread...

    BTW, anyone knows of a more compact beltpack than TTP's Change Up / Speed Demon? The beltpack must be capable of holding a D300 body w/o grip, 20/2.8, 50/1.4, 85/1.4 and the SB-800. Will be great if it can also hold some miscellaneous items.

    If there are none then I will just fall back to Change Up / Speed Demon.
    Don't think there's anything smaller...unless it's belt with individual modules.

  11. #651
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    Don't think there's anything smaller...unless it's belt with individual modules.
    Thanks bro. I also did a search and nothing came close to the compact size of Change Up and Speed Demon so far.
    RICOH GRD I / II / III / IV / GR / GXR

  12. #652

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    Thanks bro. I also did a search and nothing came close to the compact size of Change Up and Speed Demon so far.
    could anyone give a quick compare/contrast between the Change Up and the Speed Demon? sorry if this has been asked before.
    eyes | head | feet | flickr | APAD: straight from camera

  13. #653
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by varf View Post
    could anyone give a quick compare/contrast between the Change Up and the Speed Demon? sorry if this has been asked before.
    Compare the specs in TT web loh.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  14. #654
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by varf View Post
    could anyone give a quick compare/contrast between the Change Up and the Speed Demon? sorry if this has been asked before.
    A comparison will reveal that the Speed Demon will apear thicker when worn. This is due to the external front pocket organizer. My gf did commented that the Change Up (when I still have it) looked quite compact. However, the front pocket of Change Up is less usable when you put bulkier bodies like the D200 in it. The viewfinder portion will force the front pocket to bulge and make it difficult to fit things inside.

    Oh, Speed Demon comes with a free Pixel Pocket Rocket too
    RICOH GRD I / II / III / IV / GR / GXR

  15. #655

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    A comparison will reveal that the Speed Demon will apear thicker when worn. This is due to the external front pocket organizer. My gf did commented that the Change Up (when I still have it) looked quite compact. However, the front pocket of Change Up is less usable when you put bulkier bodies like the D200 in it. The viewfinder portion will force the front pocket to bulge and make it difficult to fit things inside.

    Oh, Speed Demon comes with a free Pixel Pocket Rocket too
    thanks, that's helpful. must find one day to bring equipment down to try
    eyes | head | feet | flickr | APAD: straight from camera

  16. #656

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    Morning...


    gooooooood morning......
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  17. #657
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    gooooooood morning......
    Is my eyes cheating me??? Double posts????
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  18. #658
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    BTW......

    Happy Birthday TMC!!!!!

    May you fulfil your dreams for getting a D3 next year.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  19. #659

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    BTW......

    Happy Birthday TMC!!!!!

    May you fulfil your dreams for getting a D3 next year.
    Happy BD to TMC too...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  20. #660

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Is my eyes cheating me??? Double posts????
    ???



    raining here liao..

    omg... in the morning somemore...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •