Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 1002

Thread: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

  1. #541
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    good afternoon naked master phoa!

    Please....I had nothing on me.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  2. #542
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Strifeyun Bro!!!!
    Found one bag suitable for you.

    Transformer bag
    wah , hmmm , must think think think haha
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  3. #543
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    wah , hmmm , must think think think haha
    Bro, you are wasting your time thinking, just buy buy buy haha
    RICOH GRD I / II / III / IV / GR / GXR

  4. #544

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Strifeyun Bro!!!!
    Found one bag suitable for you.

    Transformer bag
    Check this out too, Tamrac Velocity 9X, I got it from TK at less then S$90

    http://www.tamrac.com/frame_velocity.htm
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  5. #545
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Check this out too, Tamrac Velocity 9X, I got it from TK at less then S$90

    http://www.tamrac.com/frame_velocity.htm
    More virus.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  6. #546
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    hehe..the ud30 may look small but can put in a fair bit of equipment in its main compartment.

    17-35 f/2.8 and D3 with ZF 50 f/1.4 attached

    ...

    and havent even use the front pocket that can hold a pro cam body.
    Hey bro, consider putting this post into the Think Tank Reviews thread, maybe with a short summarised review? The thread can be found here.

  7. #547
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    Bro, you are wasting your time thinking, just buy buy buy haha
    Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Check this out too, Tamrac Velocity 9X, I got it from TK at less then S$90

    http://www.tamrac.com/frame_velocity.htm
    StrifeYun's Bag for the month


    historic data:
    lowepro photorunner...2 million $ ...4 million $....lowerpro toploader 75 AW...NG large sling...NG small sling....NG medium sling...brazillion $...UD40....sensitivity V....domke f-3xb
    hmmm did i 4get any ...hmmm

    WHERE IS MY TRANSFORMER BAG !!!

    think i should start doing reviews kekeke
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  8. #548

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    Hey bro, consider putting this post into the Think Tank Reviews thread, maybe with a short summarised review? The thread can be found here.
    iLazy

  9. #549
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    StrifeYun's Bag for the month


    historic data:
    lowepro photorunner...2 million $ ...4 million $....lowerpro toploader 75 AW...NG large sling...NG small sling....NG medium sling...brazillion $...UD40....sensitivity V....domke f-3xb
    hmmm did i 4get any ...hmmm

    WHERE IS MY TRANSFORMER BAG !!!

    think i should start doing reviews kekeke
    Congrate to your purchase....hopefully, this is the ONE Transformer bag you are looking for.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  10. #550
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Been influenced by Strifeyun Bro, on his quest in seeking a transformer bag....I am also going on the same journey.

    Guys, sourced a bag to suit my preference for workabout. Need your opinion.

    Tenba Messenger - Small

    Does anyone know where can purchase Tenba bag?

    TMC bro, I know you used Tenba before. Your opinion on this brand in terms of quality and durability etc?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  11. #551

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    good morning TTankers...

    good morning master phoa...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  12. #552

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    StrifeYun's Bag for the month


    historic data:
    lowepro photorunner...2 million $ ...4 million $....lowerpro toploader 75 AW...NG large sling...NG small sling....NG medium sling...brazillion $...UD40....sensitivity V....domke f-3xb
    hmmm did i 4get any ...hmmm

    WHERE IS MY TRANSFORMER BAG !!!

    think i should start doing reviews kekeke
    yoz StrifeYun...

    from the pic, inside the left plastic bag, that paper.. show a man with a sling and a bag..

    am i right to say that Domke Acc inside is the SLING ??
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  13. #553
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    good morning TTankers...

    good morning master phoa...

    Morning Bro!!!!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  14. #554
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Been influenced by Strifeyun Bro, on his quest in seeking a transformer bag....I am also going on the same journey.

    Guys, sourced a bag to suit my preference for workabout. Need your opinion.

    Tenba Messenger - Small

    Does anyone know where can purchase Tenba bag?

    TMC bro, I know you used Tenba before. Your opinion on this brand in terms of quality and durability etc?

    go buy then let me try try
    bought the domke from ur friend at CP, kelvin. hehe the one at the bus stop the other time

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    good morning TTankers...

    good morning master phoa...

    Ohayogozaimasu !!

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    yoz StrifeYun...

    from the pic, inside the left plastic bag, that paper.. show a man with a sling and a bag..

    am i right to say that Domke Acc inside is the SLING ??
    yupz i got the backpack harness for longer road tips and the sholder pad too, realized that the sholder pad is quite gd, as it will "stick" !

    maybe next time then look at module belt system heheheh (think gd for easy excess to gear)
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  15. #555
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    iLazy
    Lol. kk.

  16. #556

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post

    yupz i got the backpack harness for longer road tips and the sholder pad too, realized that the sholder pad is quite gd, as it will "stick" !

    maybe next time then look at module belt system heheheh (think gd for easy excess to gear)
    is it similar to Lowepro harness ??

    http://products.lowepro.com/product/...rness,1910.htm

    looking for something like this leh...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  17. #557
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    is it similar to Lowepro harness ??

    http://products.lowepro.com/product/...rness,1910.htm

    looking for something like this leh...

    think lowepro looks better , got padding too.
    and got waste buckle ?

    domke is simple, just an X shape with metal clips at the 4 ends.
    material same as the sling strap ... hmmm maybe can buy 2 more sholder pads wahaha
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  18. #558

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Been influenced by Strifeyun Bro, on his quest in seeking a transformer bag....I am also going on the same journey.

    Guys, sourced a bag to suit my preference for workabout. Need your opinion.

    Tenba Messenger - Small

    Does anyone know where can purchase Tenba bag?

    TMC bro, I know you used Tenba before. Your opinion on this brand in terms of quality and durability etc?
    look like one of the ud series

  19. #559
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Been influenced by Strifeyun Bro, on his quest in seeking a transformer bag....I am also going on the same journey.

    Guys, sourced a bag to suit my preference for workabout. Need your opinion.

    Tenba Messenger - Small

    Does anyone know where can purchase Tenba bag?

    TMC bro, I know you used Tenba before. Your opinion on this brand in terms of quality and durability etc?
    The messenger will prob not be a good fit for you. like the UD series, it is really not that wide to fit a prob body and w/o a laptop inside, the bag with camera equipment will fold in the center. The older tenbas were better made, now, I find them a bit dubious.

    I preferred their metro series but I wonder about their quality now.
    Last edited by TMC; 4th April 2008 at 08:59 AM.

  20. #560
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

    domke harness looks exactly like this

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...u=16169&is=REG
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •