Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 63

Thread: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    East area
    Posts
    825

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    So serious ...

    O, lucky my mother don't do that to me and my daddy ..lol

    If so, i LL liao ...
    Canon User Since SLR 888
    Owner of 5D mark III

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1.45N 103.83E
    Posts
    3,202

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    Seriously your friend should heed the warning. If the Woman of the house ever voice out is always 100X better than Her silent kill. You may break glass this time but there wont be a chance for next time cos all your gears will be down the rubbish chute.

    There should be a balance between your hobby and your family and work.

  3. #43
    h3artofsword
    Guests

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    Lol guys all the jokes and creative drama is good stuff

    Keep it up BUT ....~!!!!! On a serious Note " I know its hard to leave your baby behind back into the Dry Box. How bout looking at this " i am givining my Cam a rest , and my Girlfriend/wife shall have me for today ?

    sounds mushy but ya.... your gf or wife takes out their time and spends it with you because they love you and all

    Well if she asked for a weekend . She surly has a plan right lol so instead of GRUMBLING
    ( eg .. wa lao i can not shoot today you know how long i waited to shoot you know 1 week leh ...)

    MAKE IT A SPECIAL DAy for her .... if she wants to spend time with you make sure its you make full use of it to show your love to her ( Eg... cook candle light dinner .... visit where she wanna go... go to the park ... play sports together or against each other )

    you might just strengthen your relationship

    K all the best

  4. #44
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    Huh? Change wife lor!

  5. #45
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ndroo View Post
    Huh? Change wife lor!
    if u like tat will u do the same
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  6. #46

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JacePhoto View Post
    this is a really funny thread.

    I always keep my camera in the office. Wife cannot access it.

    If your friend is interested, he can keep his cam in my office too... hehehe....
    Hahahaa...That's a very good idea.
    As a matter of fact, my colleagues and I usually buy computer peripherals and leave the boxes in office. We just bring the new RAM or HDD, etc home. The wife will never find out.
    When she commented that the PC is "slightly faster", we will tell her that it was because we defrag or reformatted the HD....

  7. #47

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    give her the look


  8. #48

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    There is always a way out to please your wives out there.

    Seriously speaking, I think any wives have no right to lock your camera cabinet and take away those keys unless you must have piss her off.

    The only other reason I can think off is your friend did not spend enough husband and wife time together to bring her shopping or clean the house together or something to please her lar. Women are all the same. There must be a balance in everything. Your friend's wife must have her reason to lock his camera cabinet. He must have had done something wrong to make her do that.

    I have a few friends who are hobbyist as well and love to shoot girls on bikinis. So far they told me that if you know how to strike a balance, then you will not encounter your friend is facing. Spend time with them and you will get away with more bikini shoots.

    If she has lock your cabinet and is holding the keys, then respect her. There is only one good wife and MANY bikinis shoot going on EVERY weekend.
    Last edited by Godzilla Invades; 22nd February 2008 at 09:14 AM.

  9. #49

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    Rofl Dude this thread is so funny.

  10. #50

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades View Post
    I have a few friends who are hobbyist as well and love to shoot girls on bikinis. So far they told me that if you know how to strike a balance, then you will not encounter your friend is facing. Spend time with them and you will get away with more bikini shoots.
    Did you get lots of PMs asking you for tips on how to do the balancing act?

  11. #51
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades View Post
    ..................................... There is only one good wife and MANY bikinis shoot going on EVERY weekend.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  12. #52

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    If it was me, I would give her an ultimatum... return the key immediately or it's divorce court ! Nobody and I mean nobody stands between me and my photography !
    Last edited by tomcat; 22nd February 2008 at 09:41 AM.

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Inimatad View Post
    Hahahaa...That's a very good idea.
    As a matter of fact, my colleagues and I usually buy computer peripherals and leave the boxes in office. We just bring the new RAM or HDD, etc home. The wife will never find out.
    When she commented that the PC is "slightly faster", we will tell her that it was because we defrag or reformatted the HD....
    so your bios boot up always have a generic picture and not the one with the mobo? or you have it display list everything u have and hope she knows nuts about the numbers...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Mostly SF, Sometimes SGP
    Posts
    424

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    haha, my friends always say men in singapore are pussy whipped, i think i am starting to agree with her.

  15. #55

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    Sad but true. What's even sadder is that those guys take pride in being pussy-whipped.

  16. #56

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    so your bios boot up always have a generic picture and not the one with the mobo? or you have it display list everything u have and hope she knows nuts about the numbers...
    Heheee..You can join my gang already...

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    Quote Originally Posted by synapseman View Post
    Actually, if this were to happen to me, I wouldn't think it's funny at all. More so if my wife/gf were to actually leave me because of this. Some people can be so obsessed with their hobbies that they don't realise that they're putting a strain on their relationship. What's a relationship without the quality time with each other?

    The fact that TS's friend's gf/wife had to do something so drastic is a sign that there's a problem already.

    Some things are funny, but some other things, you'd have to think about it.
    Finally someone who sees the bigger picture. I have an acquaintance who does not even treasure his GF and treats her like she's just another person, just because he's rich. Makes me wonder what happens when he loses his riches and the girl leaves him. What will he be left with?

    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    If it was me, I would give her an ultimatum... return the key immediately or it's divorce court ! Nobody and I mean nobody stands between me and my photography !
    Hmm...treasure what you have. I don't know if you're married. I'm not, but I know that a wife should be a wife until the day both the husband and wife perish. If such petty things can cause a divorce, one should relook at his/her priorities, and where hobbies stand in relation to a marriage/relationship.

  18. #58

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    Hmm...treasure what you have. I don't know if you're married. I'm not, but I know that a wife should be a wife until the day both the husband and wife perish. If such petty things can cause a divorce, one should relook at his/her priorities, and where hobbies stand in relation to a marriage/relationship.
    Actually what people should do is to ensure that they are mutually compatible insofar as personality, character, lifestyle, tastes and hobbies are concerned before they say 'I Do' to minimise surprises after the wedding.

    Respect begets respect. Childish and unreasonable behaviours on either side must be nipped in the bud before they accumulate and become uncontrollable and one party takes advantage and dominates the other party to the detriment of the marriage... of course, if the husband gets a kick out of being pussy-whipped, then by all means enjoy yourself.

    Personally I would consider such behaviour on the wife's part as being childish and unreasonable. Perhaps she would prefer the husband to indulge in non-photographic hobbies like womanising, gambling and drug-taking instead of a safe hobby like photography.

  19. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Mostly SF, Sometimes SGP
    Posts
    424

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    Personally I would consider such behaviour on the wife's part as being childish and unreasonable. Perhaps she would prefer the husband to indulge in non-photographic hobbies like womanising, gambling and drug-taking instead of a safe hobby like photography.
    Actually, I think the wife would really prefer him taking on a passionless existence of drifting from one shop to another in one of hundreds of Singapore's malls. oh yah, and while he's at it, he better damn well be carrying her handbag and shopping bags. The cheek to think he can spend the weekend doing something he loves while she takes a break from bossing the maid around.

  20. #60

    Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ckuang View Post
    Actually, I think the wife would really prefer him taking on a passionless existence of drifting from one shop to another in one of hundreds of Singapore's malls. oh yah, and while he's at it, he better damn well be carrying her handbag and shopping bags. The cheek to think he can spend the weekend doing something he loves while she takes a break from bossing the maid around.
    Stop it! Stop it! I think I'm going to be sick !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •