Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

Default if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

... my fren just encountered this problem last night.. his wife dun want him to shoot on this weekend but stay at home to accompany her..

i guess she must have saw those bikini photos..

Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

i will unhinge the door. not that hard what...it's just 2 screws
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Default Re: if your gf/wife refuse to return your dry cabinet key, what will u do next ?

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    i will unhinge the door. not that hard what...it's just 2 screws
    scully she chained lock the whole cabinet like wheel clamp.

If in emergency, break the glass!
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

h3artofsword
    Guests

Tell him to take out his wife or gf while his friend is in his house Calling for a lock smite or if you want pick the lock of the chain then unscrew the dry cabinet door =p take out the Cam and put block up the place where he left the cam that should be about it and at all times keep her away from the DRY BOX guard it with your life lol

Btw note that is for emergency

But if he is free try giving more time to her cause people want 100% love

(eg) Honey i love u but i love u 95% not 100% cause 5% is still with my ex ....
    Last edited by h3artofsword; 20th February 2008 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post

Breaking the glass is heck of a solution...
    Now that you mentioned abt such scenarios, I better start keeping some of my lenses and back-up cam in friend's dry cab.

Quote Originally Posted by Inimatad View Post
    Breaking the glass is heck of a solution...
    Now that you mentioned abt such scenarios, I better start keeping some of my lenses and back-up cam in friend's dry cab.
    scully the wife of your friend also locked up his husband's treasure chest !

h3artofsword
    Guests

1 word LOL ........

Rain beware she's after your dry Box lol

I thought all dry cabinet come with 2 lock keys? Now ask yr friend where he keeps the 2nd key???

Maybe there ought to be dry cabinets with electronic key pads, very much like those electronic security safes.

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    ... my fren just encountered this problem last night.. his wife dun want him to shoot on this weekend but stay at home to accompany her..

You fren, not by any chance his name is Edison Chen?....
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder View Post
    Maybe there ought to be dry cabinets with electronic key pads, very much like those electronic security safes.
    How about those with biometric access?
    Only I can open the dry cab, wife cannot stop me liao ...

h3artofsword
    Guests

lol must wait for that Tech to come mayb in 5 years time lol.... The Furturist home lol

"Voice Recognition Dry Cabinets"

This is hilarious!! But perhaps on a more serious note, the wife is sending your friend a message and he really should consider staying at home this weekend...
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Try asking your friend to sneak a key out to make copies, and then return to original spot before she discover.

That way you can open the cabinet whenever you want

just take the key from anther dry cabinet which is of simillar brand. it should work fine =P
    1stJournal - Painting your life journals since 2008
    Email / Facebook / Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    nice
    EOS 6D | GH4 | LX100 | HERO4

Perfect excuse to go down Cathay/John3:16/etc and buy that new body + lens you've always wanted.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast