Thread: best economical/normal paper to print with?

Default best economical/normal paper to print with?

Hi

I have a R2400 and a HP laserjet, I sometimes need to print samples for meetings etc.
    I am wondering which brand of cheap papers out there that is good for economical prints with good colours. for both A3 and A4...

any advice?
    thank you.

Default Re: best economical/normal paper to print with?

mitsubishi chemical photo paper... pretty decent, reasonably priced, and available at many shops in Funan, Sim Lim, but you can try any computer shop near you as well... they have it in A4 and A3... have only tried their glossy but not their matt paper... used it on a 4800, which uses the same ink as your 2400... its not Epson paper (so we don't know about longevity) but for the short to medium term (up to a few years indoors away from direct sunlight... but no guarantees), the colours should be good... but not for laser printers obviously

Default Re: best economical/normal paper to print with?

Quote Originally Posted by tiong78 View Post
    Hi

I have a R2400 and a HP laserjet, I sometimes need to print samples for meetings etc.
    I am wondering which brand of cheap papers out there that is good for economical prints with good colours. for both A3 and A4...

any advice?
    thank you.
    For Colour LaserJet (I presume) with brilliant colours, my company had been using AA and PaperOne with good results (the papers are whiter, not sure to the extend of blueish or not). Avoid SFI papers as theirs are a tab yellowish (very obvious), hence will cause a yellowish tint on the pictures printed....
    Canon 20D,400D,5QD | 17-40mm F4L | 50 f1.8 |100 f2 | 200 f2.8L | 70-210 f3.5-4.5 | 580EX