Thread: Prescription Oakley sunglasses

Default Prescription Oakley sunglasses

Hey,

has anyone tried prescription oakley sunglasses and knows of any cheap and reliable online or local shops?

Thanks,
    AT

Default Re: Prescription Oakley sunglasses

I had a few prescription oakley sunglasses, and they are usually in the price range of 700 - 1.2K, but with the USD falling.. might be cheaper now.

Can try Queensway, I find the prices there cheaper than alot of places... but must do alot of walking and asking.

oakleys prices are supposed to be consistent through out all authorized shops selling them, IIRC..no one is supposed to sell below the RRP set by Oakley..

i have 3 prescriptions and 1 sunglass...quite worth the $$, at least for me..
    Canonite
    Disciple of the Canonical Order

Quote Originally Posted by canonG9 View Post
    oakleys prices are supposed to be consistent through out all authorized shops selling them, IIRC..no one is supposed to sell below the RRP set by Oakley..
    Correct!

Quote Originally Posted by canonG9 View Post

i have 3 prescriptions and 1 sunglass...quite worth the $$, at least for me..

aiyoh..... this is not good. looks like i've got to be prepared to pay the RRP.
    anyway, can share why you say its worth the $$$ ? : D

Quote Originally Posted by reactan View Post
    aiyoh..... this is not good. looks like i've got to be prepared to pay the RRP.
    anyway, can share why you say its worth the $$$ ? : D
    because my uncle is an optician

frame is tough.. only problem i have is sweat getting behind the earsocks... the frame hasnt tarnished yet tho
    Canonite
    Disciple of the Canonical Order

does anyone have any idea if the discount an optician can get from oakleys is quit high or just a little diff from the normal price ? Cos i was thinking of asking my fren's aunt who is a optician to help .. but if the diff isnt very big den i can just make it at any shops retailing it . Thanks

hmmm .. anyone noes ?