Thread: Sunday(17 Feb)'s Lianhe Zaobao report on Swanlake Studio closing down

Smile Sunday(17 Feb)'s Lianhe Zaobao report on Swanlake Studio closing down

i wonder anybody can translate the report into english about Swanlake studio closing down as the celebrity photographer in the 70s and 80s retires. many thank in advance.

Default Re: Sunday(17 Feb)'s Lianhe Zaobao report on Swanlake Studio closing down

saw that but dont think I can translate ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Smile Re: Sunday(17 Feb)'s Lianhe Zaobao report on Swanlake Studio closing down

no on? where is Swanlake located?

Default Re: Sunday(17 Feb)'s Lianhe Zaobao report on Swanlake Studio closing down

swanlake was near zouk. cannot recall the street name, but in the past, every body knows him, his shop full of celebrity pics.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    swanlake was near zouk. cannot recall the street name, but in the past, every body knows him, his shop full of celebrity pics.
    The one that shot Chow Yun Fatt too?

is it the ground floor shop unit at the end of a hdb block, near zouk? his name is leong fook yong.

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Last edited by reachme2003; 19th February 2008 at 04:34 PM.

yes. Mr Leong.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Oh...that one ah? Pass by every day, but never know they are so famous in the past.
    I think they are still there. No wonder they have big Chow Yun Fa picture in the front.

actually should not say closing down, i believe he earn alot, so hav to be call retirement...

wonder if he will allow 'open house cum chat session' with younger enthusiasts. to share his legacy in portrait photography.

i think he did mention in the papers that he dont use digital SLR.

regardless. i am not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Netasia View Post
    i think he did mention in the papers that he dont use digital SLR.

any clearance sale anot?

btw, he hassy, rolli or mami camp?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.