Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feedback on PQI CF cards!

Haha! Maybe I was... they were telling me cannot change... must send back to agent, etc.

At that time, any way out would do. And also cheapest way out - hence Ridata. Anyway used Ridata before and had no trouble with it, so ok for me.

Originally posted by cyrilng
    Er, you were there why didn't you ask them or were you too traumatised?

Originally posted by dbchoong
    Haha! Maybe I was... they were telling me cannot change... must send back to agent, etc.

At that time, any way out would do. And also cheapest way out - hence Ridata. Anyway used Ridata before and had no trouble with it, so ok for me.

Yeah, I guess you're right. Anyway, no point exchanging it for another PQI which may give problems also & i guess need to top up if it's the Transcend one right?

Default Feedback on PQI CF cards!

Hmmm anyone tried Hagiwara Flash yet ?
    It's very stable.

my pqi f1 512mb cant format, cant read, cant write. bring it down to AP n they told me no store so have to wait... all my pics etc inside r gone..

how come u top up for a transcend 30x cf? think i cant wait anymore but need to go down later to ask them tt i wanna top-up to transcend.

sigh...my condolences to you man...I know the pain of losing all your pics due to the card problem....anyway...they quite willing to allow you to topup for another card...my transcend 512 have been working beautifully since I change it with my faulty PQI...well worth the extra 20 over bucks topup man....I would recommend that if you want to change to another brand one....better do it now when the other PQIs are not in stock yet...IMO...donno if they'll allow you to get other brands once PQI's in stock...I sure dowan the tragedy of losing all the pics to just disappear like wat happened to me man....too painful liao....

Wow it seems that PQI cards are becoming rather taboo, at least for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123