Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1016

Thread: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

  1. #141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pierceteo View Post
    HaHa..I can throw in 1 x 1000 watts, 750 watts, 2x 500 watts Bowens...hhaha

    Sorry no flash now...
    Wow... Bowens....

  2. #142
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pierceteo View Post
    Wow u got CT45! which version? Can lent for this saturday?
    mine is the old version CT45-5..too powerful liao, can oni shoot full power manual now, auto sensor spoil liao..no cable for batt pack oso, sucks on 6xAA....if u want i can lend u..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  3. #143
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pierceteo View Post
    HaHa..I can throw in 1 x 1000 watts, 750 watts, 2x 500 watts Bowens...hhaha

    Sorry no flash now...
    4xstrobes ah! ...u got studio?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  4. #144

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pierceteo View Post
    HaHa..I can throw in 1 x 1000 watts, 750 watts, 2x 500 watts Bowens...hhaha

    Sorry no flash now...
    Add in wat I have ,,, 2 x 600w, 2 x 300w and 2 x SB800 ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  5. #145
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Interesting...who is the model?
    ang moh model. haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Hmnn ,,,, $600 for this whole photoshoot .... indeed on the high side ..
    yap.


    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Agreed

    Cost Analysis (My guess)
    Model - $400 (if this is the price - either Bikini or Lingerie)
    MUA - $80 (for whole session)
    Studio - $120 ($40/hour)

    ur guess is quite close

  6. #146
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    ang moh model. haha.
    Hmm... Is she the one u mention after the Winnie shoot that time?

  7. #147

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Outing to OP BBB + Dinner TCSS
    Venue: Simlim Sq Lv 6, OP
    Date: 19th Feb 2008
    Time: 630pm

    1. Pierceteo
    2. naka

    Come!
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  8. #148
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Hmm... Is she the one u mention after the Winnie shoot that time?
    I dont think so. That time i was considering using Portia..

    Actually the model we are using comes from modelinn lah.. Haha thats why price high.

  9. #149
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Outing to OP BBB + Dinner TCSS
    Venue: Simlim Sq Lv 6, OP
    Date: 19th Feb 2008
    Time: 630pm

    1. Pierceteo
    2. naka

    Come!
    Everyday BBB?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  10. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Outing to OP BBB + Dinner TCSS
    Venue: Simlim Sq Lv 6, OP
    Date: 19th Feb 2008
    Time: 630pm

    1. Pierceteo
    2. naka

    Come!
    I think shld set up another thread in kopitiam for naka & gang. Thread name is "Daily BBB Session".

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    I dont think so. That time i was considering using Portia..

    Actually the model we are using comes from modelinn lah.. Haha thats why price high.
    I c... But for 120, shld be at least high grade one so shld not be disappointed.

  11. #151
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore - McNair Road
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    mine is the old version CT45-5..too powerful liao, can oni shoot full power manual now, auto sensor spoil liao..no cable for batt pack oso, sucks on 6xAA....if u want i can lend u..
    Aiya..what a waste. damn good flash

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    4xstrobes ah! ...u got studio?
    Had a studio.

  12. #152
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pierceteo View Post
    HaHa..I can throw in 1 x 1000 watts, 750 watts, 2x 500 watts Bowens...hhaha

    Sorry no flash now...
    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Add in wat I have ,,, 2 x 600w, 2 x 300w and 2 x SB800 ...
    I only got 12 X 55w car spot lights with 2 X 55w car headlights.

  13. #153
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore - McNair Road
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    I only got 12 X 55w car spot lights with 2 X 55w car headlights.
    No count..we only looking at Strobe/flash...does not include continuous light.

  14. #154
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Swee!

    Lets break a world record...most flash sync at the same time!!!
    Lai ah! All flashers come fall in..
    1) blazer_workz (1 x SB800, 1 x SB600, 1 x Metz CT45, 1 x National Flash )
    2) phoakm (1 x EX580, 1 x EX580MK2 )
    3) lkkang ( 1 x Sigma EF500 DG )
    4) pierceteo ( 1 x 1000 watts, 750 watts, 2x 500 watts Bowens )
    5) KNIGHT ONG ( 2 x 600w, 2 x 300w and 2 x SB800 )
    6) Ambious ( 1 x SB800 )

    Let's form the wall of lights in this shoot.

  15. #155
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pierceteo View Post
    No count..we only looking at Strobe/flash...does not include continuous light.
    Ok, let me know if u need continuous lights.........

  16. #156
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Swee!

    Lets break a world record...most flash sync at the same time!!!
    Lai ah! All flashers come fall in..
    1) blazer_workz (1 x SB800, 1 x SB600, 1 x Metz CT45, 1 x National Flash )
    2) phoakm (1 x EX580, 1 x EX580MK2 )
    3) lkkang ( 1 x Sigma EF500 DG )
    4) pierceteo ( 1 x 1000 watts, 750 watts, 2x 500 watts Bowens )
    5) KNIGHT ONG ( 2 x 600w, 2 x 300w and 2 x SB800 )
    6) Ambious ( 1 x SB800 )

    Let's form the wall of lights in this shoot.
    Still far from target in lighting up whole CBD at nite..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  17. #157
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Outing to OP BBB + Dinner TCSS
    Venue: Simlim Sq Lv 6, OP
    Date: 19th Feb 2008
    Time: 630pm

    1. Pierceteo
    2. naka

    Come!
    Bro, are you telling people that you are too rich or nowhere to spend money!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  18. #158
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Still far from target in lighting up whole CBD at nite..
    Yap.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  19. #159

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Bro, are you telling people that you are too rich or nowhere to spend money!
    they are the BBB chiongster ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  20. #160

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Bro, are you telling people that you are too rich or nowhere to spend money!
    too rich AND nowhere to spend $$...

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •