Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 1016

Thread: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

  1. #901
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    Those people there at changi got protection, you paparazi next minute you changi hospital. I want to do changi sunrise , nevr have time to go there.
    Changi sunrise real hard to catch... I tried 3 diff locations all failed due to poor weather. Cloudy, rain etc etc... Sunrise managed to do better...

  2. #902
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    I make suggestions only mah, which majority are available.
    What about the minority? Can put on sat or sun nite too. Not necessary weekday nite, right?
    Last edited by Ambious; 29th February 2008 at 01:07 AM.

  3. #903
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    hmm night is something new
    i think she might be interested to try new things too
    btw she has no experience in shoots
    prob will need to guide her along
    I volunteer... can I start practising wif her tomolo night?...
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  4. #904
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by plasma View Post
    good to approach them. but they only appear at night. ISO must be very high, and getting good shots are very challenging.
    then only d3 users can go liao..haha

  5. #905
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    then only d3 users can go liao..haha
    tsk..tsk..tsk.. virus accentuated statement... bery dangerous one... tsk..tsk..tsk...
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  6. #906
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    tsk..tsk..tsk.. virus accentuated statement... bery dangerous one... tsk..tsk..tsk...
    meant to infect you

  7. #907
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    What about the minority? Can put on sat or sun nite too. Not necessary weekday nite, right?
    Bro, please go through the past thread lah....she available on weekdays.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  8. #908
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    tsk..tsk..tsk.. virus accentuated statement... bery dangerous one... tsk..tsk..tsk...
    The virus had airbone.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  9. #909
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    if u can make it u can go
    i tink she's bringing a fren too
    so we prob can have more shooters
    i'll fix the dater with her 14th march then post in outings then
    ON!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  10. #910
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    I dun mind... Changi ur 地盘... Last time i also regular there, not the ba po of course... But u wan approach them or shoot from far?
    hi KT,

    initially, my idea was to shoot from far, I want to get something like a "girl" standing under a street light with man staring at her.

    On the other hand, a direct pose shot will be more powerful.

    I am not sure, the idea just came to my mind.

  11. #911
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    hi KT,

    initially, my idea was to shoot from far, I want to get something like a "girl" standing under a street light with man staring at her.

    On the other hand, a direct pose shot will be more powerful.

    I am not sure, the idea just came to my mind.
    Noted. Distant shoot with ambient lighting would be able to bring out the feel. Approaching her to ask her pose we might need to pay "her" some modeling fee.

    We might wan to start by distant shoot then followed by approach. Cannot too many shooters else attract attention.

  12. #912
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Noted. Distant shoot with ambient lighting would be able to bring out the feel. Approaching her to ask her pose we might need to pay "her" some modeling fee.

    We might wan to start by distant shoot then followed by approach. Cannot too many shooters else attract attention.
    You are absolutely correct...

  13. #913

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    if u can make it u can go
    i tink she's bringing a fren too
    so we prob can have more shooters
    i'll fix the dater with her 14th march then post in outings then
    I want to shoot too.

  14. #914

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    meant to infect you
    he infected by prime virus liao...also we injected "L" virus into him 2 days ago as well...

  15. #915

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    We might wan to start by distant shoot then followed by approach. Cannot too many shooters else attract attention.
    papparazi feel? need jiao lens?

  16. #916

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Better ask for permission b4 shooting them man.. later u might need to drink porriage from a straw..
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  17. #917

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Better ask for permission b4 shooting them man.. later u might need to drink porriage from a straw..
    Stressed...who wants to go BBB today?

  18. #918
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Stressed...who wants to go BBB today?
    You always love to BBB.
    I will be BBB Japanese magazines at Orchard after an event tonight. Maybe can meet you guys there around 8.30pm? But I have to leave early for tomorrow's outing.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  19. #919
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Stressed...who wants to go BBB today?
    SLS again ar
    tinking of getting kata bag...

  20. #920
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    You always love to BBB.
    I will be BBB Japanese magazines at Orchard after an event tonight. Maybe can meet you guys there around 8.30pm? But I have to leave early for tomorrow's outing.
    More pictorial books for your collection?

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •