Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 1016

Thread: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

  1. #721

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Yeehaaar.... Congrats bro... head so much but never have the chance to be there.. YET.
    2nd time after 3 years, heard there were a lots of development. Even big foot was there also ... and also FTV ,,,,
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  2. #722
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    2nd time after 3 years, heard there were a lots of development. Even big foot was there also ... and also FTV ,,,,
    You conduct fashion shoot there?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  3. #723

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    You conduct fashion shoot there?
    the FTV got their base there ... I looking into the possiblity of going for photography course ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  4. #724
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    the FTV got their base there ... I looking into the possiblity of going for photography course ...
    Share some tips with us once you are back from Cebu.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  5. #725

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    the FTV got their base there ... I looking into the possiblity of going for photography course ...
    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Share some tips with us once you are back from Cebu.
    Wah, master KO must share tips leh! FTV FTW!
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  6. #726
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    2nd time after 3 years, heard there were a lots of development. Even big foot was there also ... and also FTV ,,,,
    oh yeah! Sounds like enriching fun!!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  7. #727
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Thankz for the comments guys... I don't know that lady.. there were several of them watching us do the cars so I smile, turn and asked her to smile and just snap.. kekekekek

    I agree.. not age problem... it's a man's thingy.....

    Pics also no cropping leh.. just resize and upload... me not good in composition.. still grasping the basic fundamental, sticking on to aperture priority for the time being.

    Keep the tips coming... I need it...

  8. #728
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    Thankz for the comments guys... I don't know that lady.. there were several of them watching us do the cars so I smile, turn and asked her to smile and just snap.. kekekekek

    I agree.. not age problem... it's a man's thingy.....

    Pics also no cropping leh.. just resize and upload... me not good in composition.. still grasping the basic fundamental, sticking on to aperture priority for the time being.

    Keep the tips coming... I need it...
    Np man... actually ur shots not bad liao... Especially ur sniping skills with lumix is If interested juz join in our outings, especially the upcoming route march... train ur stamina to make ur hands more steady... and better composed...

  9. #729
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    coolsigg and me going for the charity gala red carpet shoot!
    Join us!
    hi there,
    I'm interested in joining the shoot but where to meet?

  10. #730

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    hi there,
    I'm interested in joining the shoot but where to meet?
    Hi there dude, please read the thread carefully. It was posted before previously around the same time as the reply you quoted. Anyway, the event is already closed and even if you meet us there you won't get to shoot since it's an event where you require passes to gain entry.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  11. #731
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    Hi there dude, please read the thread carefully. It was posted before previously around the same time as the reply you quoted. Anyway, the event is already closed and even if you meet us there you won't get to shoot since it's an event where you require passes to gain entry.
    Ooops,I don't even know that the event have already close
    Last edited by joe; 26th February 2008 at 09:00 PM.

  12. #732

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Ooops,I don't even know that the event have already close
    Sorry my fault. I didn't know you were already on the list. I'm not sure where they'll be meeting though. Don't even know if I can be there on time. Hopefully I can leave work earlier tomorrow. I'll probably call them if I reach there on time or earlier..
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  13. #733
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    QUOTE=SolBadGuy;3803816]Sorry my fault. I didn't know you were already on the list. I'm not sure where they'll be meeting though. Don't even know if I can be there on time. Hopefully I can leave work earlier tomorrow. I'll probably call them if I reach there on time or earlier.. [/QUOTE]
    You got contact no to call them

  14. #734

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    Sorry my fault. I didn't know you were already on the list. I'm not sure where they'll be meeting though. Don't even know if I can be there on time. Hopefully I can leave work earlier tomorrow. I'll probably call them if I reach there on time or earlier..

    You got contact no to call them
    I think you just pm them? It's better to get their contacts from them. They should be online later at night to TCSS...
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  15. #735
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    I think you just pm them? It's better to get their contacts from them. They should be online later at night to TCSS...
    ok,I'll try to get no from them in case turn up late.

  16. #736
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Something for Tangshooters
    loads abit slow though so be patient

    http://redsun81.webng.com/Tang/index.html

  17. #737
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Something for Tangshooters
    loads abit slow though so be patient

    http://redsun81.webng.com/Tang/index.html
    Great effort Redsun! Really touched by the video...

  18. #738
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Something for Tangshooters
    loads abit slow though so be patient

    http://redsun81.webng.com/Tang/index.html
    crying now...

  19. #739
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Something for Tangshooters
    loads abit slow though so be patient

    http://redsun81.webng.com/Tang/index.html
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  20. #740
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    all thanks to the photographers who took the photos
    this clip wont have been possible without all the pics

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •