Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1016

Thread: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

  1. #661
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulan View Post
    Err.. Not qualify to be in glamour red carpet la...
    Thread Closed liao...cannot see you in long dress.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  2. #662

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Lastest news, the red carpet event thread closed.
    still open mah...

  3. #663

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Thread Closed liao...cannot see you in long dress.
    You must be Kidding dude.
    " Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality"

  4. #664
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    still open mah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulan View Post
    You must be Kidding dude.
    Oh? I though I saw it was closed.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  5. #665
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Ooo... red carpet.. long dress... bright lights big city.. sounds like a date! L4
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  6. #666

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Ooo... red carpet.. long dress... bright lights big city.. sounds like a date! L4
    u going ar?

  7. #667
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    u going ar?
    He not go? He is representing PhotoVideoI.
    Time to become famous.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  8. #668

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    I must wait for the dark side to come!
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  9. #669
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    He not go? He is representing PhotoVideoI.
    Time to become famous.
    thats good news indeed. happy for him.

  10. #670
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    u going ar?
    Nope... am out of the country bro

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    He not go? He is representing PhotoVideoI.
    Time to become famous.
    Nope... I wish, no more assignment with them (for now..) wahaa

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    thats good news indeed. happy for him.
    Haaa.. thanks bro.. i wish too.. just thinking how i can improve on macro, avian, landscape... so will take moe time and dun seems convenient as a huge group... can be disruptive. Feel free to call me for shoot for 2 or 3 people...

    Found so many weakness in my shoots and dying to improve and correct them.
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  11. #671
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    thats good news indeed. happy for him.
    Ya... happy for him too... Is he bringing 400mm?

  12. #672
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Ya... happy for him too... Is he bringing 400mm?
    Haa.. jump into yellow river also cannot clear... wrong notion lah... haaa
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  13. #673
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Haaa.. thanks bro.. i wish too.. just thinking how i can improve on macro, avian, landscape... so will take moe time and dun seems convenient as a huge group... can be disruptive. Feel free to call me for shoot for 2 or 3 people...

    Found so many weakness in my shoots and dying to improve and correct them.
    No one is born a photographer, photography skills can be trained and improved. Shooting style will change as your photography skills mature...

  14. #674

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    coolsigg and me going for the charity gala red carpet shoot!
    Join us!
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  15. #675
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    No one is born a photographer, photography skills can be trained and improved. Shooting style will change as your photography skills mature...
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  16. #676
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    No one is born a photographer, photography skills can be trained and improved. Shooting style will change as your photography skills mature...
    Thank you... I just want to cherish this small period of time when i can be 100% absorb into photography, there is a change in styling (u are right)... and what better time than to exploe into it now. Not that I am hiding into a nutshell.. but taking the time to squeeze the trigger... try and retry .. and retry until getting it right..

    Thanks to the many inspiring work that i am exposed to recently.. time to climb and be better... keke. Pe norm.. will send some pics to you for c&c. Cheerios!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  17. #677
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    coolsigg and me going for the charity gala red carpet shoot!
    Join us!
    Yeah!! Go get them TIGERS!!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  18. #678

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Thank you... I just want to cherish this small period of time when i can be 100% absorb into photography, there is a change in styling (u are right)... and what better time than to exploe into it now. Not that I am hiding into a nutshell.. but taking the time to squeeze the trigger... try and retry .. and retry until getting it right..

    Thanks to the many inspiring work that i am exposed to recently.. time to climb and be better... keke. Pe norm.. will send some pics to you for c&c. Cheerios!
    bro, take care...wish your gongfu reach the pinnacle after you "bi guan"!

  19. #679
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    bro, take care...wish your gongfu reach the pinnacle after you "bi guan"!

    Later picture is orh lulu styling... so trying to get more mood into my wok now!!

    Thanks bro.. not so serious as "bi guan" (reclusion)... just trying new stuff per my mood indication. Some fresh theme in small group, please dun leave me out okie? CHong Ahhhhh...
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  20. #680

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post

    Later picture is orh lulu styling... so trying to get more mood into my wok now!!

    Thanks bro.. not so serious as "bi guan" (reclusion)... just trying new stuff per my mood indication. Some fresh theme in small group, please dun leave me out okie? CHong Ahhhhh...
    I think "Bi guan" works! i like this orh lulu style..
    Shall raise your rank - Master Falconite.
    " Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •