Thread: some help in flash ?

Default some help in flash ?

hi all...

i am figuring out how these menu works. i am not very well versed in flash. i hope someone can help me out.

i know that when i "mouse" over the menu drops out. but how do it continue from here ?

or did i start out wrong ?

i was inspired from this...

http://kpeunderground.sg/

i hope someone can help me out....

Default Re: some help in flash ?

Continue? Hmm...without knowing exactly what you want to do it's quite difficult to dispense useful help. Probably need to meddle with some Actionscript so that when you click on the menu item, it loads another flash movie or jumps to another segment of the movie.

Maybe you can find more help in Flash-specific forums.

PS: The KPE photos are actually quite well shot. Never knew construction photos can be so interesting.

Default Re: some help in flash ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao View Post
    Continue? Hmm...without knowing exactly what you want to do it's quite difficult to dispense useful help. Probably need to meddle with some Actionscript so that when you click on the menu item, it loads another flash movie or jumps to another segment of the movie.

Maybe you can find more help in Flash-specific forums.

PS: The KPE photos are actually quite well shot. Never knew construction photos can be so interesting.
    how about lets say.... to replicate the menu ??

can it be done in this way "mouse over" jump to frame something ? i have posted in other forum. but i guess the reply there will be much much slower.

hmmmmm...... actually from the Menu/navigation part, its actually "mouse over" and than the rest of the menu kind off slides out. which i think is cool.

think is that..... i am wondering how its done.

and yes. those images are cool... my friend kind of show me this website for conceptualising purposes.. and we spent 15 mins discussing on the picture... which we didnt realise expressways could be so nice too.