Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: jawzsg reporting in

Default Re: jawzsg reporting in

Erh ... i was referring to some HD player and the Geotagging device and other freebies that came with the launch of their alpha 100.

The subsequent Sony camera models i dunno.
    Didn pay much attention to the other models either

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    Welcome and Happy CNY... err.. lookz like the choices I have in mind would be suitable for ladies (according to Coolz..)..

Go to the sub-forum to read about them as suggested..it would help narrow your selections. As for me, it would be quite simple... which counter sales girl more chio can liao......
    Yar, I've seen the best suggestion which is to go down to the shops to try the cam myself.

Cam shops got chio gals? Maybe courts or harvey norman

Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    Erh ... i was referring to some HD player and the Geotagging device and other freebies that came ... pay much attention to the other models either

Ryan
    Thankz for the clarification Ryan.. my enthusiasm slighty dampen oredi...

Quote Originally Posted by zambik View Post
    Yar, I've seen ....Cam shops got chio gals? Maybe courts or harvey norman
    OK .. that's it.. me giving up...go see movies instead... some cinema couter girls quite chio... haiz..

... How to resist ??? poison from Coolz and people like Marcus plus that sub-forum damnz lethal one... now... 16 days to March 06... me everyday countdown... humpf.....

Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    Hi Guys/Gals

I'm new and get to know Clubsnap via the bmw-sg forum. Also thank to some of the clubsnap members that I have came to know i.e. Phoa, Quicksilver (DK) Denis Kee, Accupunch etc that make me realise that taking photo is more than just aim & snap and hope for the best.

Totally novice and owns a humble compact for the time being (lumix FZ5). It's begining to occur to me that taking photo is getting to be quite a bit of fun rather than a chore....

So here I am.. Gong Hei Fatt Choy...

Hi Jawzsg
    Welcome to CS, fancy meeting you here

Do share with us some of your pix

Not to worry, I started with a Fuji S6500fd prosumer when I joined CS. I still use that time to time, in fact some of my Tokyo Auto Salon pix were taken with this prosumer

Yes, photography is fun

Have fun on your stay here

Vince Bro.. wow.. fancy meeting you here also.. are you back in town or still hopping around? ... Those tokyo shots were great. Err.. I haven't taken that much pics good enough for posting lah.. *shyz*. Going up this weekend or airshow?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12