Thread: Anyone Running Singnet Broadband Family Online Plan?

Angry Anyone Running Singnet Broadband Family Online Plan?

I am running Singnet's Family Online Plan and I'm very irritated by the constant resetting of connection. I run a Mac, and use Firefox as my web browser. I constantly get "Connection was reset".

Also when surfing Youtube, the video will usually load halfway, before it "jumps to the end", and the rest of the video is not loaded and doesn't play even though the red bar is completed.

This happens all the time, whether with wireless or wired connection (ethernet cable direct to the ethernet port on my Mac). Wondering if anyone else has encountered this.

Default Re: Anyone Running Singnet Broadband Family Online Plan?

I don't know if I'm using Singnet Broadband Family Online Plan but I know I'm using Singnet Broadband...

Luckily, I don't get the resetting thing but the loading of video one happens sometimes. Maybe it's the problem of loading with youtube instead?

Cos when I switch to the my other com(using same connection) and load it, it works out pretty well..
    Catch more of me on: xia0xue.blogspot.com
    :heart:

I'm using Starhub and have the same problem as you with Youtube, but not consistently. So, it's not isolated to SingTel.

Hmm then it's probably youtube. I always got the feeling that Singnet's connection is inconsistent. It's even more evident when using wireless!