Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15303538394041424550 ... LastLast

Thread: PhotoAid XX: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Planning.

Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

Quote Originally Posted by conwire78 View Post
    I wana join in on 17th May Shift A, doing PR.

Regards
    Ben Wong
    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Sorry guys, conwire78 is my friend. He posted wrongly.

I've told him about the volunteer event and he is new to this forum. And a non shooter as well. I've already guide him to the thread in Kopitiam.

Currently in China, may join in on this sat as well. Will confirm my attendance.
    No worries, we need more people doing PR not just shooters
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Blog Entries

no more time for changes, we need to go to print

Default Re: PhotoAid XX: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Planning.

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post

Also, may i suggest that for those who do not want a physical print out pay a lesser amount (like $8 maybe?) so they can just go home and download the photo instead.
    $8/-, than we'll have the problem of getting ready $2/- change. Had this problem the last time when we charge $5/- but we can discuss this further as it's a good idea.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    no more time for changes, we need to go to print
    Got time for a quick look?

you got PM

Blog Entries

i still need the malay and korean text

and sponsor logos

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Thanks for your help and suggestion.

Can you PM Ortega the info? He's in charge of the publicity materials.
    Once I can get the text I will let Ortega have it. At this point in time I am not sure. The Myanamr folks I know where a couple of ladies that came to my office for an interview for a job but alas they can't speak Englisht too good so were not selected. If they are still in town I will track them down to see if they can help not just write the text but spread the word among their community. I was think of the text more for distribution at their local haunts (eg Peninsula Plaza)..I feel there are those who want to help but are not fully able to so..maybe this is just one way. Not sure if Ortega need to include it in his main artwork for the poster. As it is more specific to one group of people. Unlike what he is doing.

As my company also do on site events...I can lend a few X frame (vertical ) poster stand. I am not sure how you could get the poster printed and have the holes to mount it. Another way is to use my existing plastic poster but you paste something temporary over it and use my existing banner as the mount and backing. IT might be hard to hold down as it might be windy but if you wire it to your tenting vertical support then it might just work. At the very least it save you some money from having to buy those kind of X frames if that is what you want to use.

It look something like this...picture abit small:

Last edited by sammy888; 14th May 2008 at 12:31 AM.

The one in charge of the donation at the printing station will be in charge of the decal. Better to have just 1 person in charge of monies.

For a start we'll be having just 1 shooting station so it'll be just 1 donation box and a Salvation Army "kettle" which I think is the one with 3 legs and an ice cream bell. If we're starting another shooting station, I'll get another box from them. Need more? Should not be a problem.
    cos was wondering how many... seem like there is alot of 'task'

we will probably have a few ushers and money collectors (probably say 2)

then 1 more at the printing station for the decals and also for people who do not want to take a picture and purely doing donation.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

i still need the malay and korean text

and sponsor logos
    Malay text got anyone helping you? Maybe can PM Razor.

Sponsor logo can get via website or maybe PM the people concern?

I think we need to sent to press by latest Thursday evening. If we can't get the text ready, maybe can just do 1 poster first. You're in charge of this you call the shots.

the important information are taken out of this thread and posted in a sticky http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=377218

we're getting a few more volunteers. will update in a while.

Blog Entries

Malay text got anyone helping you? Maybe can PM Razor.

Sponsor logo can get via website or maybe PM the people concern?

I think we need to sent to press by latest Thursday evening. If we can't get the text ready, maybe can just do 1 poster first. You're in charge of this you call the shots.
    can chase them for the information/data for me, while i do up the artwork for posters and lanyard. i think we also need some flyers to give to the tour guides.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Once I can get the text I will let Ortega have it. At this point in time I am not sure. The Myanamr folks I know where a couple of ladies that came to my office for an interview for a job but alas they can't speak Englisht too good so were not selected. If they are still in town I will track them down to see if they can help not just write the text but spread the word among their community. I was think of the text more for distribution at their local haunts (eg Peninsula Plaza)..I feel there are those who want to help but are not fully able to so..maybe this is just one way. Not sure if Ortega need to include it in his main artwork for the poster. As it is more specific to one group of people. Unlike what he is doing.

As my company also do on site events...I can lend a few X frame (vertical ) poster stand. I am not sure how you could get the poster printed and have the holes to mount it. Another way is to use my existing plastic poster but you paste something temporary over it and use my existing banner as the mount and backing. IT might be hard to hold down as it might be windy but if you wire it to your tenting vertical support then it might just work. At the very least it save you some money from having to buy those kind of X frames if that is what you want to use.

It look something like this...picture abit small:

Thanks.

Handing out of leaflet/flyers I'm not too sure as we're doing this under Salvation Army's license and I think we need a different license for this since it's under charity fund raising. Maybe word of mouth may be better.

As for the poster stand, yes, it'll likely be very windy there and we're most likely to either have the posters mounted/attached to the tentage or on a 3 leg poster stand.

Thanks for the offer and if we need to take you up on it, we'll let you know.

Thanks again

can chase them for the information/data for me, while i do up the artwork for posters and lanyard. i think we also need some flyers to give to the tour guides.
    Who have the text and who do you want me to chase?

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    the important information are taken out of this thread and posted in a sticky http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=377218

we're getting a few more volunteers. will update in a while.
    Well done eikin!!

Please have a good rest, tomorrow will be another long day for everyone.

Blog Entries

Who have the text and who do you want me to chase?
    i already have the english, japanese and chinese text, it can be found on this thread
    i need the bahasa indonesia and korean translation

chase whoever can provide

i have already chase for logos

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    cos was wondering how many... seem like there is alot of 'task'

we will probably have a few ushers and money collectors (probably say 2)

then 1 more at the printing station for the decals and also for people who do not want to take a picture and purely doing donation.
    I think it's better to have the money handling all at one place. Those who want to just do an out right donation can still drop it into the donation box or the "Kettle". Too many donation boxes running is not good as it's hard to keep track. Last time we have tourist who said that they have already donated into the the other donation box when they collect their prints.

i already have the english, japanese and chinese text, it can be found on this thread
    i need the bahasa indonesia and korean translation

chase whoever can provide

i have already chase for logos
    OK will do that. What's the dateline?

didn't get a chance to search for korean translators yesterday. if printing is done on thursday, i can try look for one today.

Blog Entries

OK will do that. What's the dateline?
    yesterday

OK got to log off now. Got a full day of meetings and running around tomorrow. I may be able to log on only in the late afternoon, anything please sms or call me.

Thanks all and have a good rest

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yesterday

*&#@$%^%$ why do you agency guys always like to say that

will see what I can do