Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 1050

Thread: PhotoAid XX: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Planning.

  1. #721
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    dry run location

    will will have our dry run and operational discussion at PE's studio, since everything is already there
    after which i suggest we try to take some things back for setup on saturday morning.
    can we schedule it for 930pm or earlier for testing first
    as i have an office dinner, i can only make it around 930pm but you guys can go earlier if you want.

    PE any restrictions on timing?

    Address of the studio is as follows:

    Mactech Industrial Building
    2 Kallang Pudding Road, #04-14
    Singapore 349307

  2. #722
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    PE, so the tables and chairs we collect from there and then send back there?
    DCA are you able to help us get the 5 X tables and 6 X chairs?

    If you're getting it ( from CC again? ) than let us know the arrangement of collection and return and we'll help you to get the manpower.
    Last edited by yqt; 13th May 2008 at 02:16 PM. Reason: tyop error
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  3. #723

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Thanks HotSpots.

    Any mention on the rental fee or it is auto waive since it's from STPB?
    Rental FOC.

    The only request is to make sure the place is properly maintained.

  4. #724
    Moderator chngpe01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,863
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    Quote Originally Posted by HotSpots View Post
    Rental FOC.

    The only request is to make sure the place is properly maintained.
    Is the electricity free, if so we can use the $ to buy tables and chairs. So can be used for future CS events like this.

  5. #725
    Moderator chngpe01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,863
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    dry run location

    will will have our dry run and operational discussion at PE's studio, since everything is already there
    after which i suggest we try to take some things back for setup on saturday morning.
    can we schedule it for 930pm or earlier for testing first
    as i have an office dinner, i can only make it around 930pm but you guys can go earlier if you want.

    PE any restrictions on timing?

    Address of the studio is as follows:

    Mactech Industrial Building
    2 Kallang Pudding Road, #04-14
    Singapore 349307

    You set the time I will follow.

  6. #726
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    Quote Originally Posted by HotSpots View Post
    Rental FOC.

    The only request is to make sure the place is properly maintained.
    yo Ken!

    able to direct me as to where to get the chairs and tables as before?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #727
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Thanks chngpe and all sponsors for their kind assistance in our fund raising effort.

    Chngpe, pls help us get in touch with jopel, wai and yyk once you have the confirm model of the printers as they are helping us with the IT part. Need to get this dry run and confirm bugs free before the actual. Thanks again.
    I will be available only on Wednesday and Thursday after work, as I will be going to Penang on Friday already
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  8. #728
    Moderator chngpe01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,863
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    I need help on Thurs (time to be confirm) for someone to help me collect the printers and stuff together from Epson and Nikon, Don;t think I can do it alone.

  9. #729
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    I will be available only on Wednesday and Thursday after work, as I will be going to Penang on Friday already
    Meeting cum dry run this thursday after work at chngpe's studio.

    Chngpe, can we get the printers by this thursday?

    YYK and jopel, can you guys make it?

    If the answer to the above both is "No", we'll need to rearrange the dry run as nothing to dry run.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  10. #730
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    I need help on Thurs (time to be confirm) for someone to help me collect the printers and stuff together from Epson and Nikon, Don;t think I can do it alone.
    Please state the time and location.

    Core group please assist.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  11. #731
    Moderator chngpe01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,863
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Please state the time and location.

    Core group please assist.
    Will confirm time when get reply from Epson on time to collect.

    BTW I can also provide a Starhub Maxmobile Surflite for internet access for use at the esplanade there. Wai can help configure for the laptop ie window version, on Thur during the set up.

  12. #732
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    I will be available only on Wednesday and Thursday after work, as I will be going to Penang on Friday already
    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Meeting cum dry run this thursday after work at chngpe's studio.

    Chngpe, can we get the printers by this thursday?

    YYK and jopel, can you guys make it?

    If the answer to the above both is "No", we'll need to rearrange the dry run as nothing to dry run.
    Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    Will confirm time when get reply from Epson on time to collect.

    BTW I can also provide a Starhub Maxmobile Surflite for internet access for use at the esplanade there. Wai can help configure for the laptop ie window version, on Thur during the set up.
    we'll need to see if our IT guys can make it.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  13. #733
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    hotspots has confirmed that the parking has no special rates
    and electricity will be at $50 per day per point

    same as before

  14. #734
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    Does anyone still have a sample shot from 2005 Jan? I want to send it out to my dept and encourage them to go during off-peak.

    TIA!
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  15. #735
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    I need help on Thurs (time to be confirm) for someone to help me collect the printers and stuff together from Epson and Nikon, Don;t think I can do it alone.
    let me know the time, i'll help you.

    need to drive van or normal car will do?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  16. #736
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia View Post
    Does anyone still have a sample shot from 2005 Jan? I want to send it out to my dept and encourage them to go during off-peak.

    TIA!
    Need to dig my hard disk liao, can use this one first?



    Last edited by Wai; 13th May 2008 at 04:11 PM.
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  17. #737
    ClubSNAP Admin
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ClubSNAP
    Posts
    667,073

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    EastGear can loan out the LinkSys 3G Router with WIFI if needed.



    http://www-uk.linksys.com/servlet/Sa...VisitorWrapper


    Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    Will confirm time when get reply from Epson on time to collect.

    BTW I can also provide a Starhub Maxmobile Surflite for internet access for use at the esplanade there. Wai can help configure for the laptop ie window version, on Thur during the set up.

  18. #738
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    EastGear can loan out the LinkSys 3G Router with WIFI if needed.



    http://www-uk.linksys.com/servlet/Sa...VisitorWrapper
    that will make the setup easier

    any wireless adapter that comes with the nikon camera? else will need a laptop for each camera to transmit the photo to the printing station
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  19. #739
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    that will make the setup easier

    any wireless adapter that comes with the nikon camera? else will need a laptop for each camera to transmit the photo to the printing station
    no wireless adaptor, so notebook needed

  20. #740

    Default Re: PhotoAid XX: Mana Makan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    that will make the setup easier

    any wireless adapter that comes with the nikon camera? else will need a laptop for each camera to transmit the photo to the printing station
    that 3G Router will be good. will make it this thursday to test them out.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •