Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: valentine's days couple trying to make other couple break off!!

Default Re: valentine's days couple trying to make other couple break off!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dovedo View Post
    You should say

"At least I don't have a higher chance of breast cancer"
    ya, should tell her the breast thing in life is health.. lol...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

imagine if both of you just burst out laughing in front of them..
    just treat them like fools
    Mountain Training #101: Crouching Photographer Hidden Ladder

Quote Originally Posted by makeupartisteileen View Post
    Hi this things happen in 14th feb 2008 1am.

i and my hubby is walking home somewhere in Fullerton one.
    some how a couple just pass by me and my hubby ,suddenly the couple scolded my husband in Chinese .

(SEE WHAT SEE YOU NEVER SEE BEFORE GOT BIG BREAST HUH!!!! )

after that i look back and look at them ,my hubby ask what wrong??what i did??

the gal said ,your girl friend got small breast this is why you want to see my big breast !!

I scolded them back said : are you crazy??than her boy friend walk forward and intend to hit me!! and his gal friend keep scolding bad word they just behave like gangster .

The girl said please look at your hubby la !!see how your hubby behave in front of you!!

And i very confirm my hubby did not look at her breast ..because he very far away from her..and i am my hubby is chatting along the way.

after that i said i called police ..the couple just run away and keep turn back to scold bad word,one of a westen guy walk by and saw us in arugmment ..he just walk away with laughing .

because of that women ,let other country think Singapore citizen behave like this!

guys here !!! can you imagine if a gal sudden scold you when you did nothing, and u are just beside your wife??

so guys here what do you thing they trying to do??
    hmmm... it is obvious the size of her breasts are inversely proportional to the size of his balls, which when cube rooted is the size of their brains.

therefore a kick to the balls would have done no good, and a knock on their heads would have been equally ineffective. however, a quick punch to the face would improve their looks significantlly.

the behaviour of the accusing couple just goes to show why inter-marriage between family members is not allowed.
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

Quote Originally Posted by patch17 View Post
    hmmm... it is obvious the size of her breasts are inversely proportional to the size of his balls, which when cube rooted is the size of their brains.

therefore a kick to the balls would have done no good, and a knock on their heads would have been equally ineffective. however, a quick punch to the face would improve their looks significantlly.

the behaviour of the accusing couple just goes to show why inter-marriage between family members is not allowed.

hahah..that just kills me man! ... Well this is just a good example of an Asian version of redneck trailer trash here in Singapore heh

isit ? i don't know that such thing big breast got higher chance to get breast cancer .

i thought lady after give birth will get higher chance of breast cancel?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123