Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying photography products in Singapore is cheaper etc...

Default Re: Buying photography products in Singapore is cheaper etc...

Quote Originally Posted by glenyong View Post
    Lately many are buying photography products outside of SG because its cheaper etc...but not much.
    I think buying in Singapore is cheaper than oveseas. Thay way, we also support Singapore, staff, etc.....safer.
    u working for the gahment ?

well... personally. singapore selling electronic products is expensive.... extremely expensive... i rather buy and ship my equipment from US. and its still cheaper.

how to support singapore when singapore dun support their own people ?

and btw. i heard they are giving out money this year ??? another move to buy votes again...

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    based on wiki -

hong kong has 17.5% corp tax and 16-20% individual tax, but not VAT/GST/similar

tax-free = UAE, no wonders why
    ya think tt you are right ... they dun need the extra monies since no need to spend on armies ... got da-ge right besides them, no scare ppl bully ...

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    give less rice, also got sgreans complain 1... imagine today use 300ml bowl to scoop rice, then tomorrow use 250ml bowl to scoop rice... sure dio hoot 1... (btw, i dunno wat bowl they use, and dunno if bowl use ml or wat system to calculate)

in sg, due to the 'culture' its always profit maximization... u dun earn, others earn... u are out... nobody pity you... no long run or short run, just anyhow run...
    if you keep your prices constant while others raise theirs, you might end up earning even more

it is the greed that ruins us all

Quote Originally Posted by xziredmp View Post
    u working for the gahment ?

well... personally. singapore selling electronic products is expensive.... extremely expensive... i rather buy and ship my equipment from US. and its still cheaper.

how to support singapore when singapore dun support their own people ?

and btw. i heard they are giving out money this year ??? another move to buy votes again...
    everytime i say someting like this people tell me i also buay song

here, i know, i shall frame up this post and quote it everytime it is applicable so can save myself all the trouble and time

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang
    Here is something else that we should ponder.

Why is it whenever we see sometime from another country, we would like to compare and what follows would be disparaging remarks that are made abt Goverment policies etc...

It is the same old grief, the same old song and heck, the poor dead horse has been whipped so many times over and still we have people who wont let it rest.

You want a say? Express it in the right forum or platform. Coming in CS to (pardon the parlance) KPKB serves no purpose. Of course nothing is done. You want to make a change? Then do something concrete about it.

I am sick of all of these armchair critics with their apathy and disguising their own inertia and blaming it on everything/one but themselves.

This is literally a case of "Chwee Gong LP Song" (again, for lack of something that conveys the message as well as this phrase) whereby all one does is yak, yak and yak but when asked to stand up for his causes and his beliefs, all you see are empty seats and an obvious lack of response.

As it is, i would like to repeat and remind one and all that this is a PHOTOGRAPHY forum.
    cos i couldn't have said it better

here, i know, i shall frame up this post and quote it everytime it is applicable so can save myself all the trouble and time

+1
    The best is free stuff with no catch and no strings attached, then everyone will be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao View Post
    +1
    The best is free stuff with no catch and no strings attached, then everyone will be happy.
    everything in life is a compromise

the only thing that is free with no catch (unless you see it as a catch in itself) and definitely no strings attached is death. anyone can give it, and receive it.

want to live elsewhere? want to compare? then be fair, see the other end of the stick too. me, i like the balance as to what we're getting so far. if it changes, then it's another story.

vince123123
    Guests

I think comparing prices and comparing government policies are quite different.....so trying to lump them together may not give an ideal result.

cos i couldn't have said it better

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12