Thread: An Invitation to all.

Default An Invitation to all.

Just developed my roll of Kodak Tmax 400s. I invited anyone interested, to view the pictures at www.pbase.com/mwh/new . The pictures were taken in Perth, with images of street candids, portraits and architecture. Leave behind your comments. Many tHanks. Here's a sample.

you've got some really cool stuffs, marc. I especially like the pano of the young man against the pillars....nice and clean.

very nice series, the protrait shots are engaging, good use of light and contrast.

Hope to see more B&W shots from ya!!

Thanks for the compliments.... . Yeah, perhaps I'll shoot more black and white. Hmm... still trying very hard to improve. Gotta sit down and ponder.... .

did u develop and print the pictures urself or paid for the high cost of processing b/w in pro labs?

If u print urself, do try different grades of paper, not just the multi grade types, or even with ilford and agfa film. There are tonnes of possibilities in b/w.

I dont have the skill and equipment to do it myself. Tried it once, but took almost 5-6 tries, before getting the best print. I'll concentrate on photo taking for now, and leave the rest of my time for studies and whatever crap there is bothering me. THanks anyway . =) .