Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Listed Store

Yes, they were frequently in the press for bad service, and I think blacklisted by the then STPB. I do admit that they had the range, and sometimes they gave good deals, but because of the bad service I received every time I stepped into the Centrepoint store, I was determined never to let them earn a single cent from me. Basically, I really hate lao-lan, condescending salespeople.

I think they are no more. The ones at Centrepoint, Suntec City and Raffles City seem to have toh-tio already.

Deregistered

whoops! i thought Alley was in papers for positive stuff...
    thought i remember reading about their founding bla bla bla on newspapers then...
    Last edited by sehsuan; 2nd June 2003 at 03:04 PM.

Ishida is one of the bad sheep...

Earlier thread mentioned shops by the name of Song Brothers at SLS... ??

Originally posted by synapseman
    My blacklist:

All shops @ Lucky Plaza, Far East Plaza.
    Alley Photo (Are they still around?)
    Ishida @ Peninsula Shopping Centre
    Cameraworld @ Peninsula Plaza.

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Listed Store

Originally posted by freshie
    well..basically u chose to read the post, i did not force u at gun-point to read too..

*peace*
    well basically i did not know you write so much then dun write the store name in the first place.

waste time

you go and have peace with the shop.

hey come on..this is a public forum whereby all are entitled to your individual points of views and opinions... I feel more comfy wif not mentioning the black listed shop, nothing wrong with that huh? As for wasting your time, seriously, it was at your OWN will to click and read the post inside this thread in the first place...u can choose not to. If so buzy, then don't visit forums loh..

yeah let me up this thread and perpetuate your unhappiness

cOol down, freshie .... *breathe deeply*

it's own your freewill whether to name the shop or not. and zekai is wasting his/her own time and not yours, so just ignore or else the flame will get bigger and uncontrollable.

Originally posted by freshie
    hey come on..this is a public forum whereby all are entitled to your individual points of views and opinions... I feel more comfy wif not mentioning the black listed shop, nothing wrong with that huh? As for wasting your time, seriously, it was at your OWN will to click and read the post inside this thread in the first place...u can choose not to. If so buzy, then don't visit forums loh..
    Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.
    Portfolio | Gallery

Originally posted by silver.wolf
    cOol down, freshie .... *breathe deeply*

it's own your freewill whether to name the shop or not. and zekai is wasting his/her own time and not yours, so just ignore or else the flame will get bigger and uncontrollable.

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Listed Store

Originally posted by zekai
    well basically i did not know you write so much then dun write the store name in the first place.

waste time

you go and have peace with the shop.
    Zek, you will not want people to talk about you when you mess up, much less in an internet forum. How could you like it if the next time you make a mistake and Clubsnap start a thread about you?

In this instance, the point Freshie has made is whether the shop made an honest error or not, noone can tell for sure. And either ways, he is the perfect gentleman to not publish names, giving the shop the benefit of doubt.

Clubsnap is not about public shameing. If you really want to know the shop so bad, PM him, instead of goading people to talk about what shop is bad and this and that in a public forum, serving no end other than to engage in sheltered mud-slinging and satisfying your own smallness.

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Listed Store

ermmmm ... freshie is a gal ...

Originally posted by fruitybix
    Zek, you will not want people to talk about you when you mess up, much less in an internet forum. How could you like it if the next time you make a mistake and Clubsnap start a thread about you?

In this instance, the point Freshie has made is whether the shop made an honest error or not, noone can tell for sure. And either ways, he is the perfect gentleman to not publish names, giving the shop the benefit of doubt.

Clubsnap is not about public shameing. If you really want to know the shop so bad, PM him, instead of goading people to talk about what shop is bad and this and that in a public forum, serving no end other than to engage in sheltered mud-slinging and satisfying your own smallness.
    Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.
    Portfolio | Gallery

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Listed Store

Originally posted by fruitybix

If i make a mistake go ahead and correct me. I am willing to correct myself if I am wrong.

clubsnap is not about public shameing, did I ask for them to be shamed.

I am only expressing my opinion when I read through the post and find nothing in the end. To me that is a waste of time. That is with the issue and nothing personal against freshie.

I do however realised that I come across as very impatient but you are just looking to provoke me with your post.

I have decided to stopped posting after silverwolf but it seem like somebody want to prolong the flame.

Kinda just stumbled onto this thread, it's none of my business but i agree that it can be exasperating to read about something (esp. a blacklisted shop) and not know which shop was being referred to.

It kind of defeats the purpose of wanting to tell the world about the bad experience you had when people have no idea who you are referring to.

It kind of defeats the purpose of wanting to tell the world about the bad experience you had when people have no idea who you are referring to.

lets face it:

blacklisted shops: every shop except Cathay Photo

Originally posted by clive
    lets face it:

blacklisted shops: every shop except Cathay Photo
    Well, I dont think it is "every shop". Most of us here know about the good service that MS Color provides. I am also sure that there are more shops out there that are equally commendable.

Suggestion:

Instead of naming the black sheeps that we should avoid, why don't we identify the whites, i.e. the good ones which will work hard to make us part with our hard-earned our moolas?

One example of really good service:

John 3:16 Photo supplies @ Funan Centre. When I asked if they had the 1GB Microdrive, this guy Samuel said no and without hesitation pointed out another shop in the centre which was selling these cards for cheap.

i also like the shop at john 3:16 at funan very nice people at least the other time i was wearing bumudas and an old t-shirt they still entertain me but does anyone know if their prices are more ex or not?

Originally posted by AdamGoi
    Suggestion:

Instead of naming the black sheeps that we should avoid, why don't we identify the white, i.e. the good ones which will work hard to make us part with our hard-earned our moolas?
    IMHO:

TCW
    CP
    MSColor
    J3:16

wat happened to Alan Photo? no good meh? they seem pretty decent to me....

Originally posted by klein
    i also like the shop at john 3:16 at funan very nice people at least the other time i was wearing bumudas and an old t-shirt they still entertain me but does anyone know if their prices are more ex or not?
    People who knows me know that I frequent J3:16 for most of my stuff. They are definitely not cheapest if you are looking for the best bargains, but they are priced competitively. The usual practice there is that all the prices quoted there are NETT, meaning it's inclusive of the GST. If you are paying by credit card, they will have to add in 2% for the bank.

Visit them if you value the before and after sales services.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast