Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: How to go up Benjamin Sheares Bridge?

  1. #1

    Default How to go up Benjamin Sheares Bridge?

    Anyone knows how to go up Benjamin Sheares Bridge if travelling by MRT / BUS / Legs? I don't drive...

  2. #2

    Default

    Walk up the bridge....

    Theres a staircase somewhere behind milleniawalk (pardon my spelling mistake).

  3. #3

    Default

    Originally posted by Joseph
    Walk up the bridge....

    Theres a staircase somewhere behind milleniawalk (pardon my spelling mistake).
    thanks!

  4. #4
    Member mig37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Toa Payoh, Singapore
    Posts
    120

    Default

    I tried it once...

    Its near Carrefour. Look for the bridge. There should be a flight of stairs to lead you up.

    Will try it and update you.

    Cheers!

    Ming Huei

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally posted by mig37
    I tried it once...

    Its near Carrefour. Look for the bridge. There should be a flight of stairs to lead you up.

    Will try it and update you.

    Cheers!

    Ming Huei
    thanks thanks i'm trying it later

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    West
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Why don't u do a search in the forum first? Your question has been asked before and some kind soul posted a map too.

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by Pepper
    Why don't u do a search in the forum first? Your question has been asked before and some kind soul posted a map too.
    hi, u'r referring to this thread rite? the map was removed.. it's ok i can find my way up, thanks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •