Thread: Another SPAM mail in my inbox ...

Default Another SPAM mail in my inbox ...

To: adama_kadiogo@sify.com
    Sent: Wednesday, 13 February 2008 4:34:46
    Subject: TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.

Manager,Audit/Account Section
    AfricanDevelopment Bank
    Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso
    Emailaddress:adama_kadiogo100@yahoo.com

Dear Comrade,

How are youtoday? Hope all is well. Please be informed that I have decided tocontact you for a fund transfer transaction worth the sum ofUS$10,500,000.00 into your reliable bank account as the sole NEXT-OF-KINto the foreign deceased customer of our bank (an InternationalBillionaire French Businessman) who was killed with his entire family byPLANE-CRASH in Central England atmost 3 years ago. Since his deathoccured, no body have show up as his next of kin for the claim becausethe account is untraceable.

Upon the investigation I carried outfrom his records, I found out that his foreign business consultant whowould have trace the account died earlier before the deceased.Therefore, this is a confidential and sealed deal.

For thesuccess of this transaction, you should apply and act as the onlyexisting NEXT-OF-KIN to the deceased which our bank will replace thedeceased account information through proper documentation in position ofyour own account.

This transaction is risk-free, it will neverharm your good reputation in your society because no one can trace theaccount, and on the instant of the transfer of the fund into youraccount, the chapter of this transaction will be closed entirely.

Note that in a business of this nature, the bank dont want to know yourdifference between the deceased country, religion or believe because ourbank inheritance law is against that. So, it is a preference for usachieve this success without any problem.

Please note down thatonce the fund get transferred into your account, you will take 39% ofthe total sum while the rest will be for me as I will arrange myselfdown to your country to take my share.

I need your urgentresponse and include your private telephone/mobile numbers for easycommunication.Please reply if you can be trusted in this deal.
    Thanks,

Mr.ADAMA KADIOGO.

my reply ...

Hi,

I am really interested and I can be contacted at +65 (Singapore) 81777-5417. Thanks!

Desmond

(this belongs to the era of those who uses pager to send coded msges .... )
    Last edited by paradigm; 13th February 2008 at 03:24 PM.

Default Re: Another SPAM mail in my inbox ...

these mail i received everyday till sian already.

Next time reply with the name and tel no of your most hated person

Joking only lar
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

yah i recieve alot of SPAM Email
    2 days ago i recieve a physical mail, addressed to my dad. WOW first time. they spend $$ to try and con ppl. hahaha!
    1stJournal - Painting your life journals since 2008
    Email / Facebook / Instagram

Maybe we can try sending them back the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Next time reply with the name and tel no of your most hated person

Joking only lar
    my favourite pick for con phone is those locksmith numbers. I hate them because they always paste stickers of their phone number near my door.

actually will the conman contact u for further discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by LENS View Post
    They usually do.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by LENS View Post
    ya man ... he actually did (via email) ... deleted his email liao ... maybe next time I ask him to call me direct at "my home" ... make sure his IDD phone bills burst trying to contact me ...

emailed asking for my family details ...

wanted to "hang" him for a while more ....

hehehehe ....

anyone got more suggestions?

Lol. I saw an article explaining how to play with these guys before.. anyway, doubt him, and get him to send his photo and documents and stuff over to a made-up address. Lol. Let those people waste money on postage bills

----- Original Message ----
    To:
    Sent: Friday, 15 February 2008 6:22:41
    Subject: URGENT REMINDER.

Dear Desmond,

How are you? Hope fine.I am still waiting for your urgent reply so that we can proceed on becuase your delay is not in the best interest of this transaction.

Therefore i look forward to hear from you so that i will draft for you the text of application that you will fill and send to the bank for approval.

Thanks
    Yours Brother
    Adama
    00226 76 58 82 77

My reply

Hi Adama,

Did you jus send an email to me? Can email to me again? I was waiting for your phone call ... Please call me if very urgent. Thanks!

Desmond

Quote Originally Posted by lypklypk View Post
    Lol. I saw an article explaining how to play with these guys before.. anyway, doubt him, and get him to send his photo and documents and stuff over to a made-up address. Lol. Let those people waste money on postage bills
    I never believe him ... the number is short for "BULL ****" +65 (Singapore) 81777-5417

sorry, I not so evil as to make him waste money on postage bills ... IDD calls are better

hahahaha ...

Yet another spam ...

----- Forwarded Message ----
    To: info@irishlottery.ie
    Sent: Tuesday, 18 March 2008 9:29:41
    Subject: Confirm Your Winning

Ref: UK/9420X2/68
    Batch: 074/05/ZY369

You have won 750, 000.00.

To claim your prize,

Contact Mr Derek White with the following informations
    Full Names,Age,Telephone Number, Occupation,Country

customersupportunit_irn@live.com

Mr Clark Johnson

My reply ....

Hi Mr Derek,

Full Names: Cheng Hu Lang
    Telephone Number: 7217-177244317 (JAIL WARREN)

Thanks and please send me the money asap. Got a lot of prisoners to feed. Congress not approving the money, USD drop like no one's business, hard to buy food to feed them ...

Quote Originally Posted by lypklypk View Post
    Maybe we can try sending them back the same thing

You should never ...ever.... reply any of this even if it is to blast them back or tell them off. These scum bags usually blast out emails at random or from some listing they get. To reply to them is to confirm the your email is valid. This just opens you up to more spamware or malware.

So for the unintiated and IT savvy, never reply spam no matter how pissed off you are with them. heheh