Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 260

Thread: another lonely valentine...

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    not all cases are like that.

    i had a fren who was a school dropout now married a lady who is a teacher... that lady rejected many guys but choose this fren of mine.. reason is simple : this guy is faithful and down to earth.
    Sounds like a typical jap or korean drama storyline. Lonely geek/loser/dropout/etc falls in love with a beautiful lady and after much trials and tribulation and fending off more qualified and handsome suitors wins the heart of the gal. A bit idealistic lar. I wish to believe in such things happening too but well...sigh..its like one in a million case lar. Maybe higher chance to strike toto than of this happening. lol.

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    Sounds like a typical jap or korean drama storyline. Lonely geek/loser/dropout/etc falls in love with a beautiful lady and after much trials and tribulation and fending off more qualified and handsome suitors wins the heart of the gal. A bit idealistic lar. I wish to believe in such things happening too but well...sigh..its like one in a million case lar. Maybe higher chance to strike toto than of this happening. lol.
    well... fyi... that lady look like a korean gal, fair and thin

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    well... fyi... that lady look like a korean gal, fair and thin
    Really!! Lol...can be made in sg drama liao lor.. But really if its true story, den your friend is a lucky chap lor.

  4. #64

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    ok lah, still can phone and sms yr bf.
    Wonder which day should I call.. I'm a day ahead of him. Lol

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by precious.jas View Post
    Wonder which day should I call.. I'm a day ahead of him. Lol
    Call on the 15th morning? Lol. Depends which part of the world he is staying in lar.

  6. #66

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    ok lah, still can phone and sms yr bf.
    Walao.. use skype lah!

  7. #67

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    Call on the 15th morning? Lol. Depends which part of the world he is staying in lar.
    Vancouver, Canada...

  8. #68

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by precious.jas View Post
    Vancouver, Canada...
    Nice place! One more day to go... They just begun 13/2 about 2h ago.
    Last edited by lsisaxon; 13th February 2008 at 06:03 PM.

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by precious.jas View Post
    Vancouver, Canada...
    u can call 2 times lah.. your timezone and his timezone..

  10. #70

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    Nice place! One more day to go... They just begun 13/2.
    Yea, very nice... Sigh...
    Anyway, 4th year being alone. No big deal anymore I guess. Lol

  11. #71

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    i once had a fren in poly whose gf is now a mediacrop artist, they broke up when the gf joined mediacorp and entered the entertainment circle.

    my fren being a poly student was then driving a second hand car (considered rich guy during my poly days) however the other guy who was wooing his gf is driving a bmw.. see the power of financial status ? i had lost contact with this fren after we graduated.
    look on a bright side...at least he not with her
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  12. #72

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Happy Pre Valantines day, i don't like valantines day.

    who know wat's the story behind Valentines day seriously.

    In morden times it's all about how much i can rip off these silly fellas that do actually spend money on their loved ones =P
    1stJournal - Painting your life journals since 2008
    Email / Facebook / Instagram

  13. #73
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    291

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by precious.jas View Post
    Yea, very nice... Sigh...
    Anyway, 4th year being alone. No big deal anymore I guess. Lol
    See won't die
    it's my 19th year tomorrow.

    if i can do it,so can u

  14. #74
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by precious.jas View Post
    Another lonely soul....

    Bf not in Singapore, cousin and buddy on long flight
    Huh...tot ur bf back for good!

  15. #75
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by dotaboy View Post
    See won't die
    it's my 19th year tomorrow.

    if i can do it,so can u
    19th only ....... tml mine is the 3rd decade alone!

  16. #76

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Huh...tot ur bf back for good!
    He's not even from here, how to come back for good? Lol...
    He's back home now... Might come over for work, not sure yet. Nothing firm. Now he's just settling his stuff etc. Argghhhhh

  17. #77
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    291

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    19th only ....... tml mine is the 3rd decade alone!
    Lai lai bro.
    If you like ang moh,i can intro my uncle's daughter

  18. #78
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by dotaboy View Post
    Lai lai bro.
    If you like ang moh,i can intro my uncle's daughter
    Ang moh....can intro to Bro Redsun or Bro Cheesecake! Me prefer local at most next door! Thanks bro!

  19. #79
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Ang moh....can intro to Bro Redsun or Bro Cheesecake! Me prefer local at most next door! Thanks bro!
    Girl next door type huh

  20. #80
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    291

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Ang moh....can intro to Bro Redsun or Bro Cheesecake! Me prefer local at most next door! Thanks bro!
    Aunt remarry another ang moh whose first wife pass away what
    Last edited by dotaboy; 13th February 2008 at 08:41 PM.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •