Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 589101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 260

Thread: another lonely valentine...

  1. #181
    Senior Member asterixsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in this creation
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    wah....suddenly didnt log in yesterday pm and got so many msgs!

    tag heuer guy?
    sigh...i attended his wedding last december.
    it was painful...but if you love someone, you would want the best for him/her.
    i was happy.

    i spent my v day with my new toy...
    the stuffs i ordered from really right stuff came yesterday.
    my brand new ballhead and my D3 L bracket.
    i bought the another gitzo to complement it.
    believe it or not, i was fiddling with the tripod and my dslr last night when people are busy eating out or making out.

    seriously, i dont mind being single.carefree, no strings tied, do what i want, go where i feel.

    well said
    good for you, jeanie.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

  2. #182

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    now now its ok
    there's always next year
    Yup! Another year for CS members to wait in anticipation to see if Jeanie will meet someone from here...

    Alpha

  3. #183

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by asterixsg View Post
    well said
    good for you, jeanie.
    Tsk! Now you're just trying to come in as the knight in shining armor, saving Jeanie form the evil ClubSnap trolls...


    Alpha

  4. #184
    Senior Member asterixsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in this creation
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Tsk! Now you're just trying to come in as the knight in shining armor, saving Jeanie form the evil ClubSnap trolls...


    wah liao. if i was interested, i would've been sending her roses everyday

    nah, you evil ClubSNAP trolls can do whatever you want
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

  5. #185

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Yup! Another year for CS members to wait in anticipation to see if Jeanie will meet someone from here...

    eh...i didnt know your kopi was referring to me wor...apologies...i didnt screen through all the posts!

    please lah.i've met people from this forum.just that i told these people to keep mum about it.

    if they dont, then it just breaks the friendship trust.


  6. #186

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by asterixsg View Post
    wah liao. if i was interested, i would've been sending her roses everyday

    nah, you evil ClubSNAP trolls can do whatever you want
    roses roses...
    yawn....

    but i received something different yesterday though.
    it's like baby's breath but they are really very small flowers.that was the only bouquet i kept.

  7. #187
    Senior Member asterixsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in this creation
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    roses roses...
    yawn....

    but i received something different yesterday though.
    it's like baby's breath but they are really very small flowers.that was the only bouquet i kept.
    that's why i didn't send you mah . i know you would give them away to your cleaning lady...

    anyways, i am not rich enough to afford roses and boquets on valentine's day. and i don't believe in this lovey dovey stuff on valentine's day too.

    i am glad you had fun doing what interests you most. after all, life is about being happy. who cares if you are single or attached. the key is to be happy. read my signature ...
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

  8. #188
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    roses roses...
    yawn....

    but i received something different yesterday though.
    it's like baby's breath but they are really very small flowers.that was the only bouquet i kept.
    ahhh
    so she likes something special
    guys you know what to send next year

  9. #189

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by asterixsg View Post
    that's why i didn't send you mah . i know you would give them away to your cleaning lady...

    anyways, i am not rich enough to afford roses and boquets on valentine's day. and i don't believe in this lovey dovey stuff on valentine's day too.

    i am glad you had fun doing what interests you most. after all, life is about being happy. who cares if you are single or attached. the key is to be happy. read my signature ...

    my cleaning lady loves the flowers.she usually comes by every year and ask if i want to keep it, else, she will bring home and put them in a vase.

    not 'rich' enough to buy roses yet can travel all round china and do those fantastic shots?oh perleeeeeeeeasssssssssssssseeeeeee

    yes, your signature generally the concept is right.but i rather die happy AND rich.

  10. #190

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    ahhh
    so she likes something special
    guys you know what to send next year
    *scribbles down notes*


    Wait... I don't even know where to send it to...
    Alpha

  11. #191

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    i would like a new coach bag and a hermes scarf next year.

    thanks!

  12. #192

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    eh...i didnt know your kopi was referring to me wor...apologies...i didnt screen through all the posts!
    Was sent via PM... Who else would I refer to in a PM to you?
    Alpha

  13. #193

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Was sent via PM... Who else would I refer to in a PM to you?
    sent via PM??!?!??!?!?

    but i didnt receive any pm at all from you!!!!

  14. #194
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i would like a new coach bag and a hermes scarf next year.

    thanks!
    checks wallet............
    dun worry Rashkae will get that for you

  15. #195

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    checks wallet............
    dun worry Rashkae will get that for you
    I can take care for the bag, you get the scarf.
    Alpha

  16. #196
    Senior Member asterixsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in this creation
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    you guys rock
    i wouldn't know how to live, but for kopitiam
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

  17. #197

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    sent via PM??!?!??!?!?

    but i didnt receive any pm at all from you!!!!
    That was last year already...
    Alpha

  18. #198
    Senior Member asterixsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in this creation
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    my cleaning lady loves the flowers.she usually comes by every year and ask if i want to keep it, else, she will bring home and put them in a vase.

    not 'rich' enough to buy roses yet can travel all round china and do those fantastic shots?oh perleeeeeeeeasssssssssssssseeeeeee

    yes, your signature generally the concept is right.but i rather die happy AND rich.
    hellloooooo ... my 17 day trip to China costed me around 2.5K inclusive of airfare, acco, transport, food etc. me definitely not rich. i can barely survive and make ends meet. confirm that.

    and if i had money, i would rather cook a romantic dinner or take my loved one on a holiday rather than spend on roses and other materialistic stuff ...heck, that's just me.

    anyways, i did my 10kms run last night. think that was a better way to top off a rather pissed off day.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

  19. #199
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Yup! Another year for CS members to wait in anticipation to see if Jeanie will meet someone from here...

    Someone from Canon camp would be a good match.

  20. #200

    Default Re: another lonely valentine...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Someone from Canon camp would be a good match.
    i remember got some dude

    also got obsession with lens caps

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 589101112 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •