Hi there, I am new to shooting formular one. Appreciate if someone who has shot fast cars or sports before, share with me their experiences.
1) I hear that tight corners are the best places to shoot. Is this true?
2) Do you need at least a 300 mm if you are at the ground level (General Walkabout Ticket).
3) As a General Walkabout Ticket, can you bring your cameras in?
4) What is the best location for Singapore Grand Prix?
5) How to shoot for night race since lighting is low?
Appreciate it. Thanks.