Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 997

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

  1. #501

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    Quote Originally Posted by zan82 View Post
    Do we still have any return matches against the big 3?
    still have Manu 23Mar and think 5Apr agst gooners

  2. #502

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    Ready to vomit more blood?



    rest of the EPL season is all tricky and interesting ties:

    23 Feb - Boro at home - we drew against them

    2 Mar - Bolton away - afte a 4-0 whacking of them earlier, a draw against us at home maybe considered a victory

    8 Mar - Newcastle (H) - just 3 days before travelling to San Siro for the return leg, i am sure Rafa will rotate and mess around the squad, a buang highly likely

    15 Mar - Reading (H) - 4 days after Milan, Rafa may yet again rest some of the key players while playing at home.... we buanged big time against Reading earlie

    23 Mar - ManU (A) i hope Rafa still has his job when this match comes around

    30 Mar - Everton (H) , Merseyside derby, and rival for the 4th spot, need to say more?

    5 Apr - Gooners (A), we drew at home in Oct, think Rafa may be happy to walk out of Emirates with a point

    12 Apr - Blackburn (H), possibly another rival for 4th, and we only got a point from them at Ewood Park

    19 Apr - Fulham (A), if we dont win, i really have nothing to say

    26 Apr - Birmingham (A), if we dont win, i really have nothing to say... but dont forget we only managed to drew 0-0 at Anfield

    3 May - Man City (H), another rival for 4th, earlier match, another 0-0

    11 May - Hotpot (A), always interesting to play hotpot, but we drew at home the last time 2-2



    What is interesting is, there are so many matches that Rafa have a good chance of getting sacked!
    Last edited by grumpy; 20th February 2008 at 06:06 PM. Reason: typo

  3. #503
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Plus me. I was fast asleep as well
    That was why we won 2-0!

  4. #504

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Plus me. I was fast asleep as well

    Btw, when will the repeat telecast be shown?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    That was why we won 2-0!

    bro kelccm, u saw the fixture list i posted? you can start planning slumber parties with your buddies liao

  5. #505
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    too bad we cannot anyhow win the EPL liao, our only hope is to anyhow win the CL
    raf999 anyhow wrongly.



    oni in CL can we anyhow.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #506
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Ready to vomit more blood?



    rest of the EPL season is all tricky and interesting ties:

    23 Feb - Boro at home - we drew against them

    2 Mar - Bolton away - afte a 4-0 whacking of them earlier, a draw against us at home maybe considered a victory

    8 Mar - Newcastle (H) - just 3 days before travelling to San Siro for the return leg, i am sure Rafa will rotate and mess around the squad, a buang highly likely

    15 Mar - Reading (H) - 4 days after Milan, Rafa may yet again rest some of the key players while playing at home.... we buanged big time against Reading earlie

    23 Mar - ManU (A) i hope Rafa still has his job when this match comes around

    30 Mar - Everton (H) , Merseyside derby, and rival for the 4th spot, need to say more?

    5 Apr - Gooners (A), we drew at home in Oct, think Rafa may be happy to walk out of Emirates with a point

    12 Apr - Blackburn (H), possibly another rival for 4th, and we only got a point from them at Ewood Park

    19 Apr - Fulham (A), if we dont win, i really have nothing to say

    26 Apr - Birmingham (A), if we dont win, i really have nothing to say... but dont forget we only managed to drew 0-0 at Anfield

    3 May - Man City (H), another rival for 4th, earlier match, another 0-0

    11 May - Hotpot (A), always interesting to play hotpot, but we drew at home the last time 2-2



    What is interesting is, there are so many matches that Rafa have a good chance of getting sacked!
    all games are potentially tricky n good chance we will buang.


    raf999 has promised tat he will field his strongest 11 everytime. not sure how much truth is in tat sentence though...



    anyway, dun really think much of it anymore. buang, buang lor! this season already up kerb, then up lorry, then up tonner then up aeroplane liao...


    oso gotten used to nonsensical sms from manu frens ASKING me y dirty kite can play in EPL???


    hahahaha



    someone pls save me!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #507

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    all games are potentially tricky n good chance we will buang.


    raf999 has promised tat he will field his strongest 11 everytime. not sure how much truth is in tat sentence though...



    anyway, dun really think much of it anymore. buang, buang lor! this season already up kerb, then up lorry, then up tonner then up aeroplane liao...


    oso gotten used to nonsensical sms from manu frens ASKING me y dirty kite can play in EPL???


    hahahaha



    someone pls save me!


    Maybe we need to stock up blood to standby

  8. #508
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Maybe we need to stock up blood to standby
    i stock up more stout n peanuts.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #509

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    raf999 has promised tat he will field his strongest 11 everytime. not sure how much truth is in tat sentence though...
    he has to so he can prove his rotation tactics WORKS! when we start buanging with the strongest 11 feeling tired from the run of games.

  10. #510
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    he has to so he can prove his rotation tactics WORKS! when we start buanging with the strongest 11 feeling tired from the run of games.
    waaaa



    everythng is actually a big circle!!!!!!!



    sian liao.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #511

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    waaaa



    everythng is actually a big circle!!!!!!!



    sian liao.
    hopefully i am wrong but that's what i read between the lines.

  12. #512
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    hopefully i am wrong but that's what i read between the lines.
    i think u might be right.



    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #513
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    wat if he rotate and say it the best 11
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  14. #514
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    bro kelccm, u saw the fixture list i posted? you can start planning slumber parties with your buddies liao
    You want to sponsor bed and sleeping pills? All should join in, can save a lot of our blood.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  15. #515
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    wat if he rotate and say it the best 11
    Well, that is not new for Rafa. He'll claim thats the best team for that opponent, even if Liverpool buang.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  16. #516
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    still have Manu 23Mar and think 5Apr agst gooners
    Rafa will rest his best players. Dont be surprised if he does that before this game

  17. #517
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    wa! manu hengheng kiosai! drew 1-1!!!


    sian ah... tevez came off the bench to snatch an equaliser...


    arsenal oso drew 0-0 at emirates.




    haiz... not much of a celebration but it seems likely tat arsenal will be knocked out.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #518
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    wat if he rotate and say it the best 11
    LL lor... anyway, only a few more months left in this current campaign.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #519
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Rafa will rest his best players. Dont be surprised if he does that before this game
    wa! jeff gorgor is bak!!!!!!!


    got buy angbao toto?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #520
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - Season 15!

    HUAT AH!


    TODAY LAST DAY TO BUY ANGBAO TOTO!


    HUAT AH!!


    LET US ALL IN LFC THREAD HUAT AH!!


    HUAT AH!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •