Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Stewardess sues CEO's wife for slap

Smile Re: Stewardess sues CEO's wife for slap

perhaps, it is to teach his wife a lesson. or building a case against his wife in case he needs to use it to substantiate his case in a separation or divorce's proceedings. i suspect the likely ground for divorce is unreasonable behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Astin View Post
    I wonder why the Venture CEO dont just pay the stewardess the damage claim $ and avoid the negative publicity, instead now the Singapore public are knowing what happened between the boss, wife, stewardess.

Smile Re: Stewardess sues CEO's wife for slap

in today's st, sia has clarified its comment on 'personal matter'.

Default Re: Stewardess sues CEO's wife for slap

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003 View Post
    in today's st, sia has clarified its comment on 'personal matter'.
    I believe you're referring to this:

Today
    February 18, 2008

Letter from Stephen Forshaw
    Vice-President Public Affairs
    Singapore Airlines

I refer to Mr Lim Boon Hee's "Disappointed at SIA's lack of support for cabin crew" letter concerning the alleged assault on one of our cabin crew by a passenger, and his concerns about the way Singapore Airlines described the incident as a "personal matter".

Permit me to explain the comment was made in response to a question concerning proceedings before the courts. SIA abides strictly by the sub-judice convention; that is, we do not publicly discuss matters before the courts, in particular when the airline is not, formally, a party to the case.

However, in general terms, let me put firmly on record that SIA adopts a zero tolerance approach to assaults on our staff in the course of their duty.

Where an allegation is made, the airline will support the decision by the staff member to refer the complaint to police (noting it is a personal decision as to whether they do so), and we will also provide reasonable support to staff to seek other remedies in the event a prosecution cannot be made.

We do have established policies in place to support affected staff, which were developed jointly with our staff unions. The one thing I will say about this particular case is that these policies were followed in full.

I am sorry that some readers may have drawn an alternative view from our need to abide by the sub-judice convention.

Default Re: Stewardess sues CEO's wife for slap

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    Just saw how the "classy" Mdm Wong looks like in the Sunday Times. Let's just say I would be surprised if she didn't act the way she did.
    she looks quite ok what.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345