Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stewardess sues CEO's wife for slap

Default Re: Stewardess sues CEO's wife for slap

woah I was JOKING.
    sorry you sound as if you have an issue with women
    alot of women I know are stand-up great, I love them.
    and they can handle responsibility better than men alot of times. Just ask my producers, who are all women.

and regarding hitting women, I've never let gender issues prevent me from hitting whoever I like.
    Thank you, that's all folks.

Quote Originally Posted by dotaboy View Post
    Hope i'm not derailing this thread.

Women seem to want equality,equal opportunity and respect like men.
    But when we bring them to the micro level of responsibility and commitment,they can't seem to avoid the topic and coming with 101 excuses.

Women can hit guys but not the other way round.
    With equality,there is no displairty in gender,everyone has a penis from the feminism point of view.
    Do we all smell hypocrisy?
    You tell me

i am thinking to ask SIA company about this question.

should a SIA staff was found physically assaulted during the his/her course of work on board a working flight or in airport in uniform, shouldn't the company investigated the case personally ? it was reported that it was deemed as a personal matter between that air stewardess and that wife of some CEO ?

if SIA had implemented rules and measures on drunken / misbehaved passengers on board SQ flights, why not on passengers who commit physical assault on their flights ?

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    only because the slapper knows that money can pay it off.
    even if there is a suit, after a long drag, some small damages money is paid
    the hubby pays anyway and they got plenty of $

now it will be diferent if:

the Courts say this is criminal assault and no fine is imposed
    the Courts say the slapper MUST spend 1 month in jail
    and have a criminal record

or

the stewardess' lawyers ask for damages that send a signal to society
    they ask for $50 Million
    and th Courts pass the verdict supporting it
    lady and husband appeal to High Court
    the High Court rejects appeal
    they go to Court of Appeal
    the Court of Appeal upholds the $50 Million verdict
    For $50 million, I welcome the slap!!
    Just me...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    woah I was JOKING.
    sorry you sound as if you have an issue with women
    alot of women I know are stand-up great, I love them.
    and they can handle responsibility better than men alot of times. Just ask my producers, who are all women.

and regarding hitting women, I've never let gender issues prevent me from hitting whoever I like.
    Thank you, that's all folks.
    Issue?
    Your right about that but it's not just me who feels about this way.

Talk about NS and they shun the topic.
    Talk about retaliating a hit and your off the board.
    Talk about not holding the doors and they question your chivalry.

Now do you think it's not an issue still?

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post

should a SIA staff was found physically assaulted during the his/her course of work on board a working flight or in airport in uniform, shouldn't the company investigated the case personally ? it was reported that it was deemed as a personal matter between that air stewardess and that wife of some CEO ?

if SIA had implemented rules and measures on drunken / misbehaved passengers on board SQ flights, why not on passengers who commit physical assault on their flights ?

Same here. What's the difference between, say, a p*ssed off angmoh passenger slapping the stewardess because she couldn't get the meal choice she wanted, and this case?????

In the former, SIA would come down hard on the passenger to protect its staff. What the hell happened in this case????? SIA, are you scared just because the case involves a local prominent business man????? WTF!

You should ask this question instead .....

Will the case be different if the slapper happens to be a "cheap looking, simply dressed" customer in the economy/budget class?
    always the Light, .... always.

It's begining to sound like a sexist posting to racist issue.
    The way I looked at this stupidity, it's no more than a overly jealous, insecured women teaching the hubby a lesson using a stewardess as a scape goat. (he was probably drooling all over his tray-table)

Maybe the stewardess is not in agreedment with how SIA intends to "pursue" this matter? So she decide to do this on her own?
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    You should ask this question instead .....

Will the case be different if the slapper happens to be a "cheap looking, simply dressed" customer in the economy/budget class?
    It will be very different. In fact the slapping would not have happened because stewardess do not chat with "cheap looking people" in economy class!
    Just me...

Quote Originally Posted by SnapSnap View Post
    For $50 million, I welcome the slap!!
    For $50million, I more than welcome the slap...10 slaps also no sweat..and i will also laugh after each slap hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by lightbrush View Post
    For $50million, I more than welcome the slap...10 slaps also no sweat..and i will also laugh after each slap hahaha
    I'll take 10 slaps with a smile and say thank you just for $1million
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    I'll take 10 slaps with a smile and say thank you just for $1million
    Come on now guys, let's be reasonable! Where's the character?!?!?

I'd take it for a 500mm f/4L

Quote Originally Posted by lightbrush View Post
    50 million only arr

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    Come on now guys, let's be reasonable! Where's the character?!?!?

I'd take it for a 500mm f/4L
    for $1milliom I'll put my character aside for a while

Quote Originally Posted by SnapSnap View Post
    It will be very different. In fact the slapping would not have happened because stewardess do not chat with "cheap looking people" in economy class!
    agree... the ticket price does decide the service attitude to the individual in some ways.

agree... the ticket price does decide the service attitude to the individual in some ways.
    Aiyo, you get what you pay for mah.

Econ class = smile
    Business class = chat
    First class = constant attention

Actually, quite surprised with SIA's reaction to this. I know of airlines where if someone were to do this sort of thing to any of their aircrew, they'd communicate ahead and have the police at the destination city arrest the person on assault charges upon landing and taken off the plane.

Quote Originally Posted by gooseberry View Post
    Actually, quite surprised with SIA's reaction to this. I know of airlines where if someone were to do this sort of thing to any of their aircrew, they'd communicate ahead and have the police at the destination city arrest the person on assault charges upon landing and taken off the plane.
    well, it was reported Mr & Mrs Wong did not con't with their connecting flight to LA

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by gooseberry View Post
    The the court where the lawsuit would be held would depend on the destination city where they touch down?

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    well, it was reported Mr & Mrs Wong did not con't with their connecting flight to LA
    Yeah, but from the report, it was of their own accord. The woman in question wasn't arrested by the police upon landing in Tokyo. If what was reported is true and she really did slap the stewardess, I would have expected the airline to press charges; you'd have to question why the airline did not press charges... is it a case of different rules for different people ?

Quote Originally Posted by dotaboy View Post
    The the court where the lawsuit would be held would depend on the destination city where they touch down?
    Not sure on that as I'm not a lawyer, but the civil lawsuit for damages can be done back in Sg since both persons are from Sg. But the criminal charges and arrest would be brought up in the destination city where they touch down.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast