Thread: laugh laugh laugh

Default laugh laugh laugh

hi, i would like to be commented on how you view this picture. what i feel about this is that the father's head should be seen more as i've taken it side view. is there any other areas which i can improve on? thank you
    "We will see Him, coming down the clouds from heaven... In Majesty"

Default Re: laugh laugh laugh

The guy in black on the right draws the viewer's attention from the central subject to the right. Hard to crop tighter as you lose the feel of space, try to remove the black person digitally.

Nicely captured moment!
    Dun blame the camera...blame the one behind the viewfinder :bsmilie:
    My Flickr..pls leave comments!

Quote Originally Posted by tkbonz View Post
    The guy in black on the right draws the viewer's attention from the central subject to the right. Hard to crop tighter as you lose the feel of space, try to remove the black person digitally.

Nicely captured moment!
    thank you.

its a nice shot, and the b&w works well. although i agree, the person is kinda distracting. also, i would have preferred using a WA lens and going up close if possible, tt would give the shot more impact

Quote Originally Posted by 2.8photography View Post
    its a nice shot, and the b&w works well. although i agree, the person is kinda distracting. also, i would have preferred using a WA lens and going up close if possible, tt would give the shot more impact
    yepp, thank you for the suggestion and advice. i would take note of that in my future shots.

HAPPY CNY!