Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Thread: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

Quote Originally Posted by Daneal79 View Post
    er...not as big as a monster car but not as small as a mini....im tall and big and dashingly handsome LOL

see if i can wheels on that night..if got wheels can go fullerton (ill tumpang up to 4 people and will provide home delivery service if within siglap area) hehehe there take in the night scenes..if NO HAVE, we just take pictures at siglap macdonalds lah LOL
    Woa, so that mean only left 1 slot. Ladies and gentlemen, please grab your slot for the FIRST night shooting of ECP league. =D

Further information will be set on thursday night as the last confirmation.

I remember seeing Mapper48 name list in this sat Zoo shooting. He the first on the name list. Bro, you sure u got energy anot after the night then to zoo in early morning. =P Must salute you sia. XD

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd-Hamsterlord View Post
    Woa, so that mean only left 1 slot. Ladies and gentlemen, please grab your slot for the FIRST night shooting of ECP league. =D

Further information will be set on thursday night as the last confirmation.

I remember seeing Mapper48 name list in this sat Zoo shooting. He the first on the name list. Bro, you sure u got energy anot after the night then to zoo in early morning. =P Must salute you sia. XD
    Try la, don't forget your name is also on the zoo list too. Anyway, don't worry about transport, I drive too, so there are now 2 cars that can take us somewhere for some good shots.

Daneal79 did you pm those that wanted to join in your earlier attempts but they have not got the chance to do so, maybe now, they can join us even if they cannot go after the chitchat session.

Those who would like to join us, please feel free to put down your contact or pm us, and we are very glad that you can come along too.
    Nikon D700 | Nikkor 18~200mm | 105mm | 24~70mm | SB800

Date: 11 April 2008 ( Confirm )
    Time: 7:30 pm (Confirm)
    Place: Siglap Mac ( Confirm )
    Item to bring: Bring your weapon along( If possible )
    PNS or DSLR OR DSLR-LIKE (We love u!! ) XD
    No Camera? Dont worry!! Just come also!!! XD

Some people are working and it ok to be late. All you need is to sms Daneal79 or me. =)

Members:
    1. Daneal79 (ho: 96887815 / daneal@singnet.com.sg)
    2. blomqvist (hp: 81880004)
    3. 2nd-Hamsterlord ( hp : 82018993 )
    4. mapper48 (hp: 96222738)
    5. daletan
    6. haechoo (hp:97531970) - i might come if I am able to get back to the East in time, i will let u know in the morning of the 11th?
    7. Tom Lazzerine (hp: 9662-4793)

Hi guys

I would love to join for the night shoot. Too bad I can't make it for TCSS cuz i end late, say abt 11? Is that alright with u guys just for the shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by Daneisha0802 View Post

Some people are working and it ok to be late. All you need is to sms Daneal79 or me. =)

Members:
    5. daletan
    6. haechoo (hp:97531970) - i might come if I am able to get back to the East in time, i will let u know in the morning of the 11th?

Hi guys

I would love to join for the night shoot. Too bad I can't make it for TCSS cuz i end late, say abt 11? Is that alright with u guys just for the shoot?
    Hi

Why don't you give us a call, and see where we are by then. I think it's not an issue if you can join us later.

Members:
    5. daletan

Hi guys

Hi

Why don't you give us a call, and see where we are by then. I think it's not an issue if you can join us later.

Quote Originally Posted by mapper48 View Post
    Hi

Cool we got a female photographer!!! =D

Please feel free to ask any question regarding the TCSS and the night shooting. By tonight we will be confirming the night shooting. Transport wise will be confirm by daneal79 and mapper48.

Need to know roughly the night shot finish. It will be good to state down where you live so Daneal and mapper can consider driving you home. Yes, home!!! =X

Cool we got a female photographer!!! =D

Please feel free to ask any question regarding the TCSS and the night shooting. By tonight we will be confirming the night shooting. Transport wise will be confirm by daneal79 and mapper48.

Need to know roughly the night shot finish. It will be good to state down where you live so Daneal and mapper can consider driving you home. Yes, home!!! =X
    I feel so welcome.

I'm staying in Kembangan. Do give me a call at 96196437 for any changes.

Members:
    5. daletan

Hi guys

So haechoo, would you be joining us as well, since you have another tcss to go to. Maybe when you finished with that, you can join us as well.

Members:
    4. mapper48 (hp: 96222738 / mapper48@gmail.com)
    5. daletan

Upz

Reminder for Friday "Coffee, Tea or Me" Meeting.

Participant for the first shoot out (Location not confirm*)

This is after the TCSS session on 11 April (Friday)

-Mapper48 and Daneal79 most likely will provide transport. yup

This is the updated list- (You can updated whether you are confirm going too)

01-mapper48
    02-Daneal79
    03-blomqvist
    04-Daneisha0802
    05-
    Last edited by 2nd-Hamsterlord; 10th April 2008 at 08:49 PM.

***update*** transport not available

so it looks like we'll have to organise an outing in our 2nd meetup. we'll discuss this tomorrow. looking forward to putting some faces to the names here.

and speaking of night photography, i do not recommend that we have an outing tomorrow UNLESS we have the shoot around 6.45-8 as this is imo the optimum time for beautiful night scenes. im afraid that once the sky turns dark, we are limited in our locations for photo taking.

etc esplanade/merlion...the sun setting scene before it turns pitch black is really wonderful as we can see reflections of light on the water which makes for more creative scenes.

going to east coast is a viable option from 6.30-7.30 but anytime after that, not much to take imo.
    Last edited by Daneal79; 10th April 2008 at 09:16 PM.
    D80|MB-80|SB600|Tamron 17-50 f/2.8|Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8D
    flickr:vhappy:

Daneal79 did you pm those that wanted to join in your earlier attempts but they have not got the chance to do so, maybe now, they can join us even if they cannot go after the chitchat session.
    yup. they cant confirm though but we'll sort it out tomorrow. important is that we have "some" numbers to start with and go from there onwards

its important to start the group and im sure we'll add on the numbers along the way

tomorrows tcss session is just an informal gathering to get to know members who are living within the siglap/east coast/joo chiat/kembangan vicinity which is the original concept of this thread to begin with. (getting to know those in the area who share the same passion)

once we establish this, then it would be much easier to organise outings and we can have more open discussions on what to do, where to go and we wont be strangers afterall as we're the EAST COAST PHOTOGRAPHERS! woohoo

as for our future outings, the more the merrier but hey...ill settle for 2 people and the outing will still go on as planned. who knows, we can also organise trips overseas too!
    Last edited by Daneal79; 10th April 2008 at 09:12 PM.
    D80|MB-80|SB600|Tamron 17-50 f/2.8|Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8D
    flickr:vhappy:

***update*** transport not available

so it looks like we'll have to organise an outing in our 2nd meetup. we'll discuss this tomorrow. looking forward to putting some faces to the names here.
    Transport is not a problem, 5 person including me in my car should not be a problem. Anyway, we can discuss where to go or when is the next group outing for members who wants to join tomorrow.

yup. they cant confirm though but we'll sort it out tomorrow. important is that we have "some" numbers to start with and go from there onwards

its important to start the group and im sure we'll add on the numbers along the way

tomorrows tcss session is just an informal gathering to get to know members who are living within the siglap/east coast/joo chiat/kembangan vicinity which is the original concept of this thread to begin with. (getting to know those in the area who share the same passion)

once we establish this, then it would be much easier to organise outings and we can have more open discussions on what to do, where to go and we wont be strangers afterall as we're the EAST COAST PHOTOGRAPHERS! woohoo

as for our future outings, the more the merrier but hey...ill settle for 2 people and the outing will still go on as planned. who knows, we can also organise trips overseas too!
    My parent hold my passport and they dont allow me to go oversea. Reason is simple.....It dangerous outside and you never know what hit you there.

Mapper48, how are u going to zoo on sat??

Mapper48, how are u going to zoo on sat??
    Sorry to come back on so late, I will be driving there on Saturday. You need a ride? We can discuss it further when we meet.

Members:
    4. mapper48 (hp: 96222738 / mapper48@gmail.com)
    5. daletan
    8. Myopia (see u guys...)

edited....
    Last edited by Pauche; 18th April 2008 at 09:41 AM.

I think it a good start. So let wait and see how many turn up for the TCSS session. =X

So haechoo, would you be joining us as well, since you have another tcss to go to. Maybe when you finished with that, you can join us as well.

Hi!
    I would not be going for the other TCSS (which one are you talking about?)
    I am finishing class late in the west today and not sure what time I can reach back at the east, thats why I put on the list that i'm not too sure.

Highly unlikely that I would be able to turn up. Really wanted to. But fridays are kinda bad times for me cos I end late. Please do keep me in the lopp regarding future events ya? sunrise and sunset especially!! or macro stuff...heh...

Have fun tonight guys!

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast