Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Thread: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

Anyone shooting anything tomorrow (sunday?)

no chance to shoot at SKI360 yesterday due to rain. will be shooting some downtown evening/night shots later. if anyone is interested, feel free to contact me at 91145291. i will be around boat quay / clark quay area at abt 6 pm.
    :cool:

jeez the haze is back plus we're getting dark skies these days so i cant get my blue skies boohoo LOL

looks like ill have to focus more on abstracts and macro shots these days

btw, there is an outing to chek jawa on march 15th (sat) from 8am. i'm going and i think Andy from here has also signed up.

do check it out
    D80|MB-80|SB600|Tamron 17-50 f/2.8|Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8D
    flickr:vhappy:

yeah... weather has not been good lately....

whatever happened to the plan to met for a drink or something????

Shrugs. You organise lah Ronny.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

how about wednesday, 12 Mar, 7.30pm at Burger King, Parkway Parade???? would anyone be interested to meet? i thought it shld be later so that those of us who r working cld join in....

let me know and if there are one or two interested, the mtg can go on.

hope to c u guys! bring your gear... photos...

Can I join? if I can make it?

Me in Haig Rd, so PP is a stone throw away...

Hart

ooh east siders I'm interested too what do you guys shoot?
    Canon EOS 66 | Kit Lens | Leung Sheung Wing Chun Singapore

this would probably be the first time we are meeting, so it will just be an introductory session... getting to know one another and sharing some of our quirks on subjects... some like macro, some people some everything....

all who can turn up are welcome... best to have a name list? i haven't done this before... i don't want to end up waiting at BK all alone...

1. ronny 91145291

all who can turn up are welcome... best to have a name list? i haven't done this before... i don't want to end up waiting at BK all alone...

1. ronny 91145291

edit: remove myself as I have a shoot on the day... sorry.. and have fun guys.
    Last edited by Agetan; 11th March 2008 at 06:24 AM.

hey just a thought, wouldnt it be better to meet up like on a saturday morning for a shoot?

we can play around with our stuff as well as get together for drinks afterwards!

lets go to the singapore flyer!

Eastsider/Siglaper here... Laguna Park reprezent

as long as there are more than 1 person who are willing to meet on wed night, i think we shld go ahead. if there is an interest to go and shoot singapore flyer on sat morning, i think that wld be great too. one doesn't negate the other.

the mtg on wed wld be just getting acquainted. we can share abt how we got started, and why we got hooked. and perhaps share some of our favourite shots.

it's incredible what one mtg might turn out... i met a fellow CS member because i bought a lens from him and the next thing i was shooting a wedding with him! it was a great learning experience.

helping each other to grow is perhaps the key for our mtgs.... however it happens, whenever it happens...

yea ronny..i met a fellow cser too when he bought one of my compacts previously and we still do keep in touch and we critique each others photos. its true that we can only improve if we share and learn from others.

its a pity i wont be able to make it on wednesday as i have a photography class from 7.30

Quote Originally Posted by Daneal79 View Post
    yea ronny..i met a fellow cser too when he bought one of my compacts previously and we still do keep in touch and we critique each others photos. its true that we can only improve if we share and learn from others.

its a pity i wont be able to make it on wednesday as i have a photography class from 7.30
    ohhh too bad. was hoping to meet you in person!

by the way, if any of you have the time or the inclination, pls check out my flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/8cicadas and leave any comments you want. i can't post photos in CS for critique cos i am still a new member, so i hope to do it off CS for the time.

THANKS!

Ok guys, I don't know why the topic of gathering camera folks around katong ended in who owns the wakeboard shop. Anyway, I'm living at Old Airport Rd, where makan is. So if you guys want to meet up to shoot or have a drink, do include me.

Cheers!

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by photonick2004 View Post
    Ok guys, I don't know why the topic of gathering camera folks around katong ended in who owns the wakeboard shop. Anyway, I'm living at Old Airport Rd, where makan is. So if you guys want to meet up to shoot or have a drink, do include me.

Cheers!

Nick
    so r u joining us on wed? don't think we want to talk about who owns the wakeboard shop...

Smile Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

I live at siglap too. =D

Quote Originally Posted by ronny View Post
    ohhh too bad. was hoping to meet you in person!

by the way, if any of you have the time or the inclination, pls check out my flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/8cicadas and leave any comments you want. i can't post photos in CS for critique cos i am still a new member, so i hope to do it off CS for the time.

THANKS!
    Cant meet you in person but i can see your passion on flickr! Added you as a contact mate. Nice butterfly pics..the world of macro eh?

Quote Originally Posted by ronny View Post
    so r u joining us on wed? don't think we want to talk about who owns the wakeboard shop...
    i dont remember anyone talking about the owner of the wakeboard shop?!?! haha hmm...he must be confused with another thread. I did remember us talking about bikini babes and wakeboarders though

anyways, have fun with the meet-up this wednesday. i use the gym at parkway on weekdays around 4pm so im usually in the area so anytime anyone wants to catch up, let me know. my number is 96887815

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast