Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3811121314151823 ... LastLast

Thread: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

tESTING...

Hey guys, it seems like we discuss makan more now. ehhehehehe back to topic please.

I enjoy our very first TCSS outing, I can't wait and very look forward for the next outing.

Theme : High Rise Building / Jurong Bird Park / Punggol beach sunset (choose one or opinion?)
    Date : Saturday 18 April 2008
    Time :
    Cost :
    Meeting Point :
    Transport : blomqvist (up to 3 pax)

01-
    02-
    03-

Please feel free to suggest your idea. We are not limiting to only DSLR pple only. If you got camera just tag along. =)

Went for the official opening of the singapore flyer yesterday. Tried to capture the fireworks (my first attempt at doing so). Darn the rain though.
    Please comment.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...40#post3935540
    Or more pictures found here

3place to go. My suggestion*

High rise building- Like what witness mention. I think it either night shot or evening shot with good sunset location. landscape theme*

Jurong bird park- Those people without a zoom len with at least 200mm sure because when you upload the shot of the bird u got. It show some kind shrinking bird in the whole picture. Without zoom lens, there are plenty of close up and fun shoot. Do we got the chance to get close to any bird??

Puggnol beach- I was thinking of discussing with our big boss Daneal79 about this. I heard it is one of those ideal spot for morning shot. Plus Haechoo want to go too, most likely this will be set as one of the next outing. A TCSS will be organize once our boss return from his business. From there, we will give our suggestion about the theme of the shooting.

This is my view* Please suggest something* By 16th April the outing must be confirmed*
    Any doubt please tell us. =D

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd-Hamsterlord View Post
    3place to go. My suggestion*

High rise building- Like what witness mention. I think it either night shot or evening shot with good sunset location. landscape theme*

Jurong bird park- Those people without a zoom len with at least 200mm sure because when you upload the shot of the bird u got. It show some kind shrinking bird in the whole picture. Without zoom lens, there are plenty of close up and fun shoot. Do we got the chance to get close to any bird??

Puggnol beach- I was thinking of discussing with our big boss Daneal79 about this. I heard it is one of those ideal spot for morning shot. Plus Haechoo want to go too, most likely this will be set as one of the next outing. A TCSS will be organize once our boss return from his business. From there, we will give our suggestion about the theme of the shooting.

This is my view* Please suggest something* By 16th April the outing must be confirmed*
    Any doubt please tell us. =D
    Why dun we schedule the Punggol beach one for 10th May morning. Saturday morning best for everyone i think. I chao for china on 15may and will only return after first week of june. Unless u wanna postpone the punggol one till then?

Or lower pierce reservoir makes nice morning and evening shots too. Or Labrador sunset pictures? or we organise a day to go to chek jawa when it is low tide. Or sungei buloh? Haha...why i suggesting all the far places? haha...any where interesting in the east?

Bros and sis please dont feel shy. You can submit your name for this sat outing. Personally, it quite hard to have our fellow clubsnap member to provide transport. Small but can be fun too. If you have any doubt please tell us.

I want to go also cannot go. Lolx!!

blomqvist you there??

blomqvist you there??
    Hi, how about getting onto MSN, we can chat there, faster and can be conference, anyone else can also join in if you all want.

Nikon D700 | Nikkor 18~200mm | 105mm | 24~70mm | SB800

Ok guys

Witness, Myopia and myself will be meeting at Raffles City Starbuck for TCSS later this afternoon at 4:00 pm, if you are interested to join us, please come by, or anyone who wants to join in the fun, please feel free to come by and join us. We will have our gears with us, cos, all of us have some shooting appointments to go to after that. I am heading to the Flyer and I think Witness is going to the Esplanade and Myopia still have work to do.

Anyone can come lah... no restrictions, only thing is that we hope we don't get thrown out of Starbuck for having too much fun.

Ha Ha Ha

So see you guys ok.......

Quote Originally Posted by mapper48 View Post
    Ok guys

Witness, Myopia and myself will be meeting at Raffles City Starbuck for TCSS later this afternoon at 4:00 pm, if you are interested to join us, please come by, or anyone who wants to join in the fun, please feel free to come by and join us. We will have our gears with us, cos, all of us have some shooting appointments to go to after that. I am heading to the Flyer and I think Witness is going to the Esplanade and Myopia still have work to do.

Anyone can come lah... no restrictions, only thing is that we hope we don't get thrown out of Starbuck for having too much fun.

Ha Ha Ha

So see you guys ok.......

Hey guys!
    I might join u guys if you dun mind! I'll see how much studying I can cover today. Anyway will be dropping by sim lim at 6pm to collect a canon lens. Let me know who I can contact if i can make it at 4pm?

Waa liew, I sleep early and didnt check the forum. So I didnt bring my gear to school. -_-||

I`ll make a pass this round. Hahaha.....must show some picture for us ok?? =D

Quote Originally Posted by haechoo View Post
    Hey guys!
    I might join u guys if you dun mind! I'll see how much studying I can cover today. Anyway will be dropping by sim lim at 6pm to collect a canon lens. Let me know who I can contact if i can make it at 4pm?
    Give me a buzz at 96222738 once you are around there.

c ya later

Waa liew, I sleep early and didnt check the forum. So I didnt bring my gear to school. -_-||

I`ll make a pass this round. Hahaha.....must show some picture for us ok?? =D
    If you can, just come down also can lah, but if you can get your gear, better still. Hope to see you afterwards.... See how huh.....

Witness, Myopia and myself normally on MSN at night, pls come in and join us for chat.

That goes to haechoo, blomqvist, daneal79 etc etc..

blomqvist you there??
    wazzup bro? you all talk talk....i read till blurr C**k liao. actually how is the arrangement tomorrow?

- Any outing tomorrow ?
    - Where is the meeting point ?
    - What time ?
    - What are we going to shoot ?
    - How many person ?

please verify this outing as today is last day, otherwise we may call off the arrangement
    BLOMQVIST

Quote Originally Posted by blomqvist View Post
    wazzup bro? you all talk talk....i read till blurr C**k liao. actually how is the arrangement tomorrow?

- Any outing tomorrow ?
    - What time ?
    - How many person ?

please verify this outing as today is last day, otherwise we may call off the arrangement
    Bro, I think you can call off the shooting tml. Dont think anyone is free on that day. =X

Quote Originally Posted by blomqvist View Post

- Any outing tomorrow ?
    - What time ?
    - How many person ?

Have you got anywhere to go, if you have I might be able to join you in the morning, if you can, come down later to Starbuck at Raffles City around 4pm, some of us are having TCSS there.

anyone keen to shoot at jurong bird park next week?

Ok. I will call off for tomorrow outings.
    I will post again for the next outings.
    BLOMQVIST

Daneal79 is coming back to sg at the end of april. By then we will wait for his suggestion. =)

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3811121314151823 ... LastLast