Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5891011121520 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 667

Thread: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

  1. #181
    Member Daneal79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    210

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2nd-Hamsterlord View Post
    Yes take the lead boss!!! =X
    boss ur head lah! lol kudos to you for organising what looks like a successful 1st ever outing of photographers in our neighbourhood!

    ill buy you a hamburger? kekekeke
    D80|MB-80|SB600|Tamron 17-50 f/2.8|Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8D
    flickr:vhappy:

  2. #182

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    I didn't see you buy him his burger
    Last edited by daletan; 11th April 2008 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Trying out siggie...
    Does the camera really matter?
    Photos here : daletan.com and here : flickr site

  3. #183
    Member Daneal79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    210

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    Quote Originally Posted by daletan View Post
    I didn't see you buy him his burger
    he wasnt hungry LOLOL
    D80|MB-80|SB600|Tamron 17-50 f/2.8|Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8D
    flickr:vhappy:

  4. #184

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    man u're fast

  5. #185

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    Great outing! lot of fun...especially the talk **** session after,,....

  6. #186

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    anyways.....

    email at gerald.tay AT hotmail.com ... 97898589

  7. #187
    Member/Tangshooter mapper48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Joo Chiat Place
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daneal79 View Post
    he wasnt hungry LOLOL
    It wasn't true, he ate like a cow after that, Dan you didn't feed him enough leh.
    Anyway, I will try and download the picture and post if possible by tonight, only the group picture.

    :bsimilie:
    Nikon D700 | Nikkor 18~200mm | 105mm | 24~70mm | SB800

  8. #188
    Member/Tangshooter mapper48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Joo Chiat Place
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daneal79 View Post
    he wasnt hungry LOLOL
    It wasn't true, he ate like a cow after that, Dan you didn't feed him enough leh.
    Anyway, I will try and download the picture and post if possible by tonight, only the group picture.

    Nikon D700 | Nikkor 18~200mm | 105mm | 24~70mm | SB800

  9. #189

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    Quote Originally Posted by daletan View Post
    I didn't see you buy him his burger
    I will wait for the next outing to have my free burger!!! XD

    It a great session, I think I laugh overshot. Abit stomach cramp. Must call blomqvist for any outing. =3 It great to have him along and we must also give a clap to our cool-style daneal79 for organizing the TCSS. Daneal, do you know you got the boss face? -D

  10. #190
    Member Daneal79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    210

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    Wah...all come back then go online TCSS somemore?!?! LOL

    A truly great start to the weekend! I'm glad to have had this opportunity to group together NEW friends in our neighbourhood.

    TCSS indeed!

    2nd-Hamsterlord, Blomqvist, Mapper48, Myopia and Dale, nice meetup at Siglap Macs. Now we know why you chose that venue BUT you have to be penalised for not joining us at Esplanade

    Witness, Mr 6000+ Senior Member, great of you to join us in our mini shoot at the Esplanade and thereafter the 2nd TCSS in Joo-Chiat. Prata/Mutton/Tosai...1000++ calories!

    Hopefully, we wont be banned from the makan place!

    Its great to have experienced as well as "newbies" in the mix sharing their experiences of over 2 decades of film use!

    Till the next TCSS / shoot. Keep in touch!
    D80|MB-80|SB600|Tamron 17-50 f/2.8|Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8D
    flickr:vhappy:

  11. #191

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    nice meeting you guys too

  12. #192

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daneal79 View Post
    Wah...all come back then go online TCSS somemore?!?! LOL

    A truly great start to the weekend! I'm glad to have had this opportunity to group together NEW friends in our neighbourhood.

    TCSS indeed!

    2nd-Hamsterlord, Blomqvist, Mapper48, Myopia and Dale, nice meetup at Siglap Macs. Now we know why you chose that venue BUT you have to be penalised for not joining us at Esplanade

    Witness, Mr 6000+ Senior Member, great of you to join us in our mini shoot at the Esplanade and thereafter the 2nd TCSS in Joo-Chiat. Prata/Mutton/Tosai...1000++ calories!

    Hopefully, we wont be banned from the makan place!

    Its great to have experienced as well as "newbies" in the mix sharing their experiences of over 2 decades of film use!

    Till the next TCSS / shoot. Keep in touch!

    0o||.....like that you also count how much calories. You sure very healthy conscious. Hehe, next time we set a midnight shooting** Bring your safely kit along. =X

  13. #193

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness View Post
    nice meeting you guys too
    I wonder when I will get the no of post you have currently. =O

  14. #194
    Member Daneal79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    210

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2nd-Hamsterlord View Post
    I will wait for the next outing to have my free burger!!! XD

    It a great session, I think I laugh overshot. Abit stomach cramp. Must call blomqvist for any outing. =3 It great to have him along and we must also give a clap to our cool-style daneal79 for organizing the TCSS. Daneal, do you know you got the boss face? -D
    BOSS face? is that good or bad? aiyah no need clap clap lah...i didnt do much except go there pretend take attendance mah...

    1 hamburger for you!

    enjoy your ZOO outing with mapper48. do show us your pictures on your photo page
    D80|MB-80|SB600|Tamron 17-50 f/2.8|Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8D
    flickr:vhappy:

  15. #195

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daneal79 View Post
    BOSS face? is that good or bad? aiyah no need clap clap lah...i didnt do much except go there pretend take attendance mah...

    1 hamburger for you!

    enjoy your ZOO outing with mapper48. do show us your pictures on your photo page
    I now wonder tml morning I can wake up on time anot. That goes the same to mapper48 too.

    =X

  16. #196
    Member/Tangshooter mapper48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Joo Chiat Place
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    Hi

    Ok, just a quick download and simple over exposure, no cropping of the group photo. Will do a better job next time (newbie still figuring out how to PS).



    Nikon D700 | Nikkor 18~200mm | 105mm | 24~70mm | SB800

  17. #197

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    Quote Originally Posted by mapper48 View Post
    Hi

    Ok, just a quick download and simple over exposure, no cropping of the group photo. Will do a better job next time (newbie still figuring out how to PS).



    WAA? Mapper48 you haven sleep arhx. Tml you need morning call? Or u give me morning call? XD

  18. #198

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2nd-Hamsterlord View Post
    I wonder when I will get the no of post you have currently. =O
    well..i've been here for 4 years

  19. #199
    Member/Tangshooter mapper48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Joo Chiat Place
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2nd-Hamsterlord View Post
    WAA? Mapper48 you haven sleep arhx. Tml you need morning call? Or u give me morning call? XD
    No problem, I can wake up, maybe I give you morning call la. Anyway, after this I am going to bed.

    c ya 2morro.

    Nikon D700 | Nikkor 18~200mm | 105mm | 24~70mm | SB800

  20. #200
    Member DinoSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Central Singapore
    Posts
    771

    Default Re: East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

    hi all,

    i am new to this thread...infact very new to CS too...i live in Geylang east..and would like to join for any future outings..hope i live near enough to be able to join this group too

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5891011121520 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •