Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Conceptual - music piracy

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Conceptual - music piracy

    Fake mandarin orange listening to music..support original!! *hides myself*


  2. #2
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Conceptual - music piracy

    lol
    pretty creative idea
    might look better without the cable on the orange i tink

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Punggol
    Posts
    5,814

    Default Re: Conceptual - music piracy

    I beg to differ lol. The wires wrapped about it kinda seem to trap it, that is, it can't get out of the ensnarement of piracy.

    Very creative abstract approach to it!! I like it =)
    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    3,287

    Default Re: Conceptual - music piracy

    I think the cable on it is ok. It does add character to the subject. Very creative.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Singapore - bedok
    Posts
    282

    Default Re: Conceptual - music piracy

    Sorry ... goanna be abit out of point ...

    i got that headset too !! but both my sponge teared due to wear and tear. any idea when to get them? the spong replacement
    Newbie with a D80 Kit

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    in front of my macbook pro
    Posts
    149

    Default Re: Conceptual - music piracy

    Nice take! Thanks for sharing.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Conceptual - music piracy

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    lol
    pretty creative idea
    might look better without the cable on the orange i tink
    Quote Originally Posted by Headshotzx View Post
    I beg to differ lol. The wires wrapped about it kinda seem to trap it, that is, it can't get out of the ensnarement of piracy.

    Very creative abstract approach to it!! I like it =)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbma View Post
    I think the cable on it is ok. It does add character to the subject. Very creative.

    Quote Originally Posted by episodic View Post
    Nice take! Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks guys, haha i guess headshotz helped me answer redsun's point thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by freezemaster View Post
    Sorry ... goanna be abit out of point ...

    i got that headset too !! but both my sponge teared due to wear and tear. any idea when to get them? the spong replacement
    sorry it belongs to my sis, she uses it to when she's playing her electronic organ haha i just 'stole' it for a shot lol

  8. #8

    Default Re: Conceptual - music piracy

    Quite interesting but I still don't see how it links to piracy Too abstract for me.

    I still prefer the apple you took the other time (You have one with earphone, am I right?)

  9. #9

    Default Re: Conceptual - music piracy

    Nice!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Conceptual - music piracy

    Quote Originally Posted by qING View Post
    Quite interesting but I still don't see how it links to piracy Too abstract for me.

    I still prefer the apple you took the other time (You have one with earphone, am I right?)
    haha because its a fake orange mah..which represents fake and the wires traps it in its temptation.. yup got that simple apple shot too

    Quote Originally Posted by francisdcx View Post
    Nice!
    thanks francis!

  11. #11
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Conceptual - music piracy

    Yes, you truely likes white background...

    Very sharp and impressive shot...
    thanks for sharing.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •