Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canon 400D Photo result

Default Re: Canon 400D Photo result

dont underestimate your kit lens dude... it takes time to shoot great photos... enjoy shooting first...

btw i did some simple tweak on your photo.. let me know if you want me to remove it...

Thanks Elmzarcega, Mister, Kit, Ditikolon and other guys for the great advices.

Next week I'll be going Cambodia backpack, it will be my first time bringing out a DSLR for oversea holiday.
    Any advices on how to take care/maintain my 400D, type of lens filters to bring?
    By the way, CanonG9 advice on the canon 50 f1.8 prime lens, do you guys think i should bring along that lens or the kit lens will do?

Quote Originally Posted by garrygoh View Post
    Thanks Elmzarcega, Mister, Kit, Ditikolon and other guys for the great advices.

Next week I'll be going Cambodia backpack, it will be my first time bringing out a DSLR for oversea holiday.
    Any advices on how to take care/maintain my 400D, type of lens filters to bring?
    By the way, CanonG9 advice on the canon 50 f1.8 prime lens, do you guys think i should bring along that lens or the kit lens will do?

just have to keep your camera safe in a padded bag. maybe a CPL for landscapes

u can bring ur 50mm for portraits.

Take absolutely good care of your 50/1.8!

try f11 or smaller for kit lens....they should produce sharper image... good luck

Read this review to have a good technical perspective of what the kit lens can and cannot do.

http://www.bobatkins.com/photography/reviews/18-55.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12