Thread: Resident Evil, 28 weeks and The Legend - all from the same author ?

Default Resident Evil, 28 weeks and The Legend - all from the same author ?

just watched them recently.. noticed that they had a similar story; world population catches a virus become zombies, and out of the many came some heros... which may found a cure.

Deregistered

Default Re: Resident Evil, 28 weeks and The Legend - all from the same author ?

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    just watched them recently.. noticed that they had a similar story; world population catches a virus become zombies, and out of the many came some heros... which may found a cure.
    You spamming le....-_-

Quote Originally Posted by dotaboy View Post
    You spamming le....-_-
    got meh ?

Deregistered

got meh ?
    What kind of topic is this!

don't think they're from the same authors. I Am Legend was done by Richard Matheson I think... in the 50s. just that it got adapted to the screen in its incarnation recently.

Reminds me of another show which humans were nearly extinct cos of epidemic and this crew were cryogenically frozen was sent to another planet to find a cure or do establish new base for humans or what. Forgot the name, so long ago

so

doom and duke nukem both have the same producers, etc?

no la, just that some ideas ar, people just keep copying each other one la. relax!

I know that 28 days later and 28 weeks later were both written by Alex Garland, of "The Beach" fame.