Thread: good mood, bad mood.

Default good mood, bad mood.

everyday is a new day. but why some people want to spolit their own day? why they want to spoilt people's day? is it so hard to stay in good mood??

Verre Vrai
    Guests

Got scolded by your boss?

Sounds like you met my boss today....

Default cos it's a MOOD mah...

if we didn't have emotions, we wouldn't have moods.

No moods... no excitement?

Generally, when you are somehow in bad mood (like waking up from wrong side of bed, kena scolding from boss, etc), you tend to want to vent it on someone/thing, so there goes.

Regards
    CK

The hot weather easily triggers impatience, which leads to a bad mood.

I think Misery loves company, that's why.

I have a female colleague who can be nice and friendly one day and the next day she will walk right past everybody like they don't exist. She'll continue putting on a black face like everybody owes her money until her next mood swing.

I think that no matter how frustrated you are at your work/life/boyfriend/girlfriend, you shouldn't take it out on the rest of the world, most of who might happen to be having a great day...

bad moods can be infectious, I have seen a group of happy people cracking jokes and basically having a good time until this stupid smelly-faced colleague walked in and spoiled everything.

Well, Just be happy with yourself.

Everyone has their bad day. Be it the alarm clock dun work. Lose wallet on the way to work. Ganna scolding by boss first thing in the morning for nothing/when it's not your fault.

I am sure everyone has spoilt another days in one way or another by our ways. Just forget it and move on.

Not worth getting angry or moody over others words or action. I bet some really enjoy doing it.

Perform selective memory delection.

Have a nice day, everyone.