Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If someone take ur picture and post it, but the person got shot do not want so...

Default Re: If someone take ur picture and post it, but the person got shot do not want so...

Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    huhur .. wat if the person is a girl ..
    He will be the one in the hospital.

Deregistered

Default Re: If someone take ur picture and post it, but the person got shot do not want so...

to low life.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    This is sick man, threatening a lady in this way ....you should expose him so that he will wake up his idea and stop all his nonsense Next time he will say something like "I will post your photos on line if you don't sleep with me"
    WA bo zheng hu!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    indeed he has low IQ, famous here too.... really sick of his actions
    Low EQ la!

Deregistered

hi to all, my friend got shot at a certain event, and was pested by someone to make friends else he would post it online... wonder if there is any legal way to prevent his person from posting up the pictures?

as a photog i noe, the rights belongs to me, but then i do care for the feeling of the person i shoot. but then lookin at the person who got shot perspective, she really does not want her pictures to b posted anywhere... and even at friendster site for as in case people may mistaken her for the mistakes the poster does...

how do i help her?
    sorry sorry brother
    I promise i won't do it again!

hi to all, my friend got shot at a certain event, and was pested by someone to make friends else he would post it online... wonder if there is any legal way to prevent his person from posting up the pictures?

as a photog i noe, the rights belongs to me, but then i do care for the feeling of the person i shoot. but then lookin at the person who got shot perspective, she really does not want her pictures to b posted anywhere... and even at friendster site for as in case people may mistaken her for the mistakes the poster does...

how do i help her?
    Tell her to quit...she simply not cut out for this kind of job
    or rather what was she doing when she was shot at?
    hmm i think no need to post name lah, u noe i noe can ler
    long time never shoot those kind of 'babes' liao i'm lost touch with who is who
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    huhur .. wat if the person is a girl ..
    what you mean a lesbo dyke har? heheh whack also man...if you want to act like a man, be accepted as a man and date women or disturb women then take a punch like a man too. hehehehe......

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    Tell her to quit...she simply not cut out for this kind of job
    or rather what was she doing when she was shot at?

long time never shoot those kind of 'babes' liao i'm lost touch with who is who
    it was a pageant, actually onli officials allowed, but then got ppl here post then tis stalker go take pixture... it is nt her fault... just like ppl take pix of u, for personal keepin ok, but then post online to expose u is

it was a pageant, actually onli officials allowed, but then got ppl here post then tis stalker go take pixture... it is nt her fault... just like ppl take pix of u, for personal keepin ok, but then post online to expose u is
    If you know who that person is, then just report to the police and treat the case as harrassment.

suggest to make a police report

oth... suddenly it struck me ....
    is it 马究 aka the 塑胶袋 uncle? no other photogs that i recall are that persistent

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    oth... suddenly it struck me ....
    is it 马究 aka the 塑胶袋 uncle? no other photogs that i recall are that persistent
    gong xi gong xi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12