Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spyder 3/Eye One Display 2?

Default Re: Spyder 3/Eye One Display 2?

Sorry to bring an old thread up.

Quote Originally Posted by SNAG View Post
    I'm thinking of getting one because my old i1Display seems to have died on me - the calibration seems to have gone screwed.

Am trying to contact XRite on this (to ask them to help check my i1) before I commit to something.
    SNAG, what was your problem, and did you get yours resolved? Because a friend and I are facing the similar problem of the colourimeter not reading the red channels properly. Would like to know if that happened to your Eye-one as well.

Eye-One Display 2 is around $240 USD without shipment and GST bro. Definitely worth it.
    If you wanna compare you gotta compare Spyder 3 ELITE, not pro.

Im selling the eye-one display 2, just PM me.
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Eye-One Display 2 is around $240 USD without shipment and GST bro. Definitely worth it.
    If you wanna compare you gotta compare Spyder 3 ELITE, not pro.

Im selling the eye-one display 2, just PM me.
    Cathay is selling Spyder3Elite for S$450 now though.. S$340 for i1D2 should be quite a good buy I guess.
    Last edited by lsisaxon; 19th June 2008 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YSLee View Post
    Sorry to bring an old thread up.

SNAG, what was your problem, and did you get yours resolved? Because a friend and I are facing the similar problem of the colourimeter not reading the red channels properly. Would like to know if that happened to your Eye-one as well.
    Apologies - didn't monitor this thread. I probably faced the same issues as you, as my calibration was wayy red than expected. I resolved it by getting a new Eye one Display 2. Xrite couldn't do anything except to advise to get a new one.

Well, the old one is still here, so I've no idea what to do with it. If I'm free enough, maybe I'll open it to do some tinkering.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12