Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Camera lens found at Vivocity

  1. #1
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Camera lens found at Vivocity

    A camera lens has been found in Vivocity's Page One bookstore on the
    Hobbies' Bridge shelf, near the graphic novels/comics section today,
    31/01/08, at around 1230pm. Lens has been handed over to the chinese lady
    manning the counter nearby. Please help to spread the message so that the
    owner may retrieve it.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Camera lens found at Vivocity

    one lens only? must be cheap lens la if not u sure grab already.

  3. #3
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Camera lens found at Vivocity

    Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    one lens only? must be cheap lens la if not u sure grab already.
    its not the lens i want
    waiting for other lens
    haha juz kidding

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Serangoon, Singapore
    Posts
    855

    Default Re: Camera lens found at Vivocity

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    A camera lens has been found in Vivocity's Page One bookstore on the
    Hobbies' Bridge shelf, near the graphic novels/comics section today,
    31/01/08, at around 1230pm. Lens has been handed over to the chinese lady
    manning the counter nearby. Please help to spread the message so that the
    owner may retrieve it.
    ooo... wad lens isit? just curious :P
    EOS 6D | GH4 | LX100 | HERO4

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: Camera lens found at Vivocity

    I suggest do not put so much details in this thread, the lens owner would need to provide the lens details to the shop to prove that he is the real owner when claiming the lens.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Camera lens found at Vivocity

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    its not the lens i want
    waiting for other lens
    haha juz kidding
    haha. so u changing system?

  7. #7
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Camera lens found at Vivocity

    Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    haha. so u changing system?
    lol

  8. #8
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: Camera lens found at Vivocity

    for your honesty.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  9. #9
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Camera lens found at Vivocity

    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    for your honesty.
    lol actually im just helping someone else post this in CS

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LA 2019
    Posts
    1,282

    Default Re: Camera lens found at Vivocity

    good to have ppl like you around.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: Camera lens found at Vivocity

    wah very honest...

  12. #12

    Default Re: Camera lens found at Vivocity

    Hmm, what colour lens ah? White? About 1 foot in length?

  13. #13

    Default Re: Camera lens found at Vivocity

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    A camera lens has been found in Vivocity's Page One bookstore on the
    Hobbies' Bridge shelf, near the graphic novels/comics section today,
    31/01/08, at around 1230pm. Lens has been handed over to the chinese lady
    manning the counter nearby. Please help to spread the message so that the
    owner may retrieve it.
    Woot, thanks for helping post!

    Sorry, don't think I can post the lens details as it may lead to another person claiming it as his own. :P

    Just to provide more info, the lady staff I passed the lens to said that someone was taking wedding(?) photos in Page One, so if you know anyone who went there for the shoot, inform him/her where to find the lens ya? Thanks!

  14. #14

    Default Re: Camera lens found at Vivocity

    L lens confirm kopped one

  15. #15

    Default Re: Camera lens found at Vivocity

    LOL maybe I chanced upon it before someone else kope

  16. #16

    Default Re: Camera lens found at Vivocity

    Not too sure about that though.. the lady went around the bookstore looking for the person after I passed her the lens, not sure if its been returned to the owner yet...

  17. #17

    Default Re: Camera lens found at Vivocity

    Quote Originally Posted by TheoDR View Post
    Woot, thanks for helping post!

    Sorry, don't think I can post the lens details as it may lead to another person claiming it as his own. :P

    Just to provide more info, the lady staff I passed the lens to said that someone was taking wedding(?) photos in Page One, so if you know anyone who went there for the shoot, inform him/her where to find the lens ya? Thanks!
    theo
    새해 복 많이 받으세요 :lovegrin:

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: Camera lens found at Vivocity

    Quote Originally Posted by ceecookie View Post
    L lens confirm kopped one
    Maybe taken from Canon Showroom @ Vivocity.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Camera lens found at Vivocity

    Ups for the evening

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Volcano Land
    Posts
    2,351

    Default Re: Camera lens found at Vivocity

    Abit OT... But taking photos in a bookstore? Aren't they kind of particular?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •