Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Olympus C-750UZ

Originally posted by digicam83
    i am using lomex 2x tele

well free hand i dont know whether is there vignetting show as i dont have adaptor

http://www.pbase.com/digicam83/zoom
    40X Zoom with the digital zoom sucks. The picture quality is very bad. Personally, I have never turn on the digital zoom to zoom.

Why dun u get a adapter for the TC?

Originally posted by bigmouse
    Yes.. ithe comparison is 1x vs 10 x.. so very big difference..

But I think 10x vs 20x, the object (eg a bird in the image) is only 2x bigger and u might end up with contrast loss and purple fringing.

By the way, are those macro shot taken with canon 250D or just c750 standalone?
    By the way, whats the thread size of the canon 250D? I heard the quality is soooo much better than the close up +4.

Originally posted by NiVleK
    40X Zoom with the digital zoom sucks. The picture quality is very bad. Personally, I have never turn on the digital zoom to zoom.

Why dun u get a adapter for the TC?
    Digital zoom at 4x sucks but at 1-2 x still not so bad.

digicam83
    Guests

Yes.. ithe comparison is 1x vs 10 x.. so very big difference..

But I think 10x vs 20x, the object (eg a bird in the image) is only 2x bigger and u might end up with contrast loss and purple fringing.

By the way, are those macro shot taken with canon 250D or just c750 standalone?

with canon 250D
    if i am not worng he told me he using one close up filter also which is canon

digicam83
    Guests

Digital zoom at 4x sucks but at 1-2 x still not so bad.
    erm onkie lah i use HQ mah i nv use SHQ may b slighly better if i use TTIF or SHQ

anyway will get the adaptor soon

Digital Zoom can never surpass optical zoom. Its just cropping of the original image and blowing it up.

Finally and for the first time in the CAMEDIA ULTRAZOOM series underwater capability has been added with the provision of the PT-018 Water Protector, which allows shooting to depths of 40m.

anyway digital zoom at 5mp 2x wd be like 2.5mp
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234