Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: to syn clock

  1. #1

    Default to syn clock

    how to synchronise the clock in CS. Doesn't tally with the clock of my computer.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    sync the clock of your PC to CS lor...
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  3. #3

    Default

    for my case, the clock is not synced if i'm not logged in.. but after i logged in then it'll be correct..

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The heart of the Abyss
    Posts
    2,307

    Default

    I sync my PC clock to the various atomic clocks around the world every hour. CS clock is about 13 mins faster.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Originally posted by Watcher
    I sync my PC clock to the various atomic clocks around the world every hour. CS clock is about 13 mins faster.
    agree...
    i hope my boss's time also sync wif CS's clock

    *lolz*

    knock off faster!!!!

  6. #6

    Default

    do u guys noe that WinXP has its own in-built time syncing system?

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by Linkster
    do u guys noe that WinXP has its own in-built time syncing system?
    oh yeah... it synchronises automatically to a Microsoft time server in the USA by default

    and it does this once a week

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally posted by munfai
    oh yeah... it synchronises automatically to a Microsoft time server in the USA by default

    and it does this once a week
    u can change it to sync with time.nist.gov instead oso..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •