Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1012

Thread: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

  1. #141

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sims0002 View Post
    Pple collect from u or u collect from them
    Hopefully I collect from them...
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  2. #142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sims0002 View Post
    Need special scissors...

    Cos all my cards are made using "Platinum"

    Joking...
    Power lar... all 白金 cards...

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Guys later i gg down funan fuwell to assemble my new com... home com crash liao... More money lost... May pass by John 3:16 see see look look. Will be there at arnd 730. Anyone?

  4. #144
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sims0002 View Post
    Hmmm beri serious... That's why I've signed up for a 6weeks rehab in the States. Dunno how i'm going to cope with the withdrawal symptoms...
    Can bring something back for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Guys later i gg down funan fuwell to assemble my new com... home com crash liao... More money lost... May pass by John 3:16 see see look look. Will be there at arnd 730. Anyone?
    U got bring ur camera?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  5. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    U got bring ur camera?
    No lar... Why leh? U wan to play? Sun let u play play lor... shutter count still < 300 i think...

  6. #146
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    No lar... Why leh? U wan to play? Sun let u play play lor... shutter count still < 300 i think...
    tot of getting a lens..borrow ur cam to test the lens mah..haha..then nvm la..maybe i will get it after CNY..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  7. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    tot of getting a lens..borrow ur cam to test the lens mah..haha..then nvm la..maybe i will get it after CNY..
    Wah lau... juz borrow their body to test the lens lor...

    I last time also lidat take their body and test lens... they ok one... a few shots wont kill their shutter lar. Wat lens u planning to buy anyway?

  8. #148
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Wah lau... juz borrow their body to test the lens lor...

    I last time also lidat take their body and test lens... they ok one... a few shots wont kill their shutter lar. Wat lens u planning to buy anyway?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  9. #149

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    tot of getting a lens..borrow ur cam to test the lens mah..haha..then nvm la..maybe i will get it after CNY..
    Hmmm I sense something...

    I sense... James getting a D300...

    How I know... He wants to confirm the compatability of the lens with the cam he's about to buy...~!

    Is my prediction correct?
    flickr
    ~Photos Are Backups Of My Memories~

  10. #150
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sims0002 View Post
    Hmmm I sense something...

    I sense... James getting a D300...

    How I know... He wants to confirm the compatability of the lens with the cam he's about to buy...~!

    Is my prediction correct?
    ....
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  11. #151
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sims0002 View Post
    Hmmm I sense something...

    I sense... James getting a D300...

    How I know... He wants to confirm the compatability of the lens with the cam he's about to buy...~!

    Is my prediction correct?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  12. #152
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    ....
    Time to get D3....Before the X come out.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  13. #153
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore - McNair Road
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Hi All, I just went BBB...

    Bought a MacBook Pro 17", after selling my macbook this morning...now selling my iMac 20" Core 2 Duo 2.16ghz with 2gb RAM, 250GB HD. Special for Tangshooters at $2K only...

  14. #154

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pierceteo View Post
    Hi All, I just went BBB...

    Bought a MacBook Pro 17", after selling my macbook this morning...now selling my iMac 20" Core 2 Duo 2.16ghz with 2gb RAM, 250GB HD. Special for Tangshooters at $2K only...
    Wa shiok new macbook!
    Sell me yr 16-35mkII LEH!!!
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  15. #155
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Wa shiok new macbook!
    Sell me yr 16-35mkII LEH!!!
    Bro... yeh tried and that bugger is surely great. Go for 16-35 mkII...

    I would not justify the extra SGD1000 for u... but you can feel the extra punch. wooo...
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  16. #156

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Bro... yeh tried and that bugger is surely great. Go for 16-35 mkII...

    I would not justify the extra SGD1000 for u... but you can feel the extra punch. wooo...
    Since when u became so poisonous bro
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  17. #157
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Lunch Cum Discussion for Upcoming TFCD

    Date: 02/02/08
    Time: 1pm
    Location: Suntec City Starbucks


    Agenda:
    1. Location for shoot
    2. Apparels and gears - where and how to source.
    3. Brainstorm session - Tok anything in mind
    4. AOM

    Participant List:
    1. kuantoh
    2. SolBadGuy (if it's at 2-3pm)
    3. Highfive (Thanks kuantoh! You're a star!)
    4. carnage3630 (how come Redsun not in??)
    5. Ambious (Will drop by around 1.30pm & leaving around 3pm)

  18. #158

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pierceteo View Post
    Hi All, I just went BBB...

    Bought a MacBook Pro 17", after selling my macbook this morning...now selling my iMac 20" Core 2 Duo 2.16ghz with 2gb RAM, 250GB HD. Special for Tangshooters at $2K only...
    MBP 17"??? Power lah...3kg wor...can train biceps n triceps...

  19. #159
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...


  20. #160
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Okie... done... wei wei wei.. how come the one that can "make it" one so low in votes?
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •