Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1012

Thread: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

  1. #601

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Nick and Pierce, can post ya pics here oledi.......

    http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthrea...18#post3765518

    Apologise for the delay.......
    No probs. My shots all like...
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  2. #602
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    See you guys later!

    Anyone bring camera to take group photo?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  3. #603

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    See you guys later!

    Anyone bring camera to take group photo?
    Handphone lor
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  4. #604
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Handphone lor
    Handphone is the best

  5. #605
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Handphone is the best
    Cant join u guys liao... Enjoy ur lou hei... I gg to work late. Tonite plan out the TFCD for this sat and update again tonite.

  6. #606
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Cant join u guys liao... Enjoy ur lou hei... I gg to work late. Tonite plan out the TFCD for this sat and update again tonite.
    aiyoh..first day of work from new year OT liao ah!
    i just hide it in my drawer..ready to knock off...
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  7. #607

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    See you guys later!

    Anyone bring camera to take group photo?
    yep, i bringing cam...

  8. #608

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    yep, i bringing cam...
    BBBBB!!!!
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  9. #609

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    BBBBB!!!!
    BBB maybe change to wed instead...

  10. #610
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    BBB maybe change to wed instead...
    Yes on Wed at OP for my 50mm f1.4.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  11. #611

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    BBB maybe change to wed instead...
    Yr 580mkII only here on wed night leh..
    U interested in the i1display2 calibrator?
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  12. #612

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Yes on Wed at OP for my 50mm f1.4.
    i just checked, the NSRCC chalets are fully booked for the weekends 27-29 June due to sch hols...

  13. #613

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    WAH BBB again!?
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  14. #614
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    291

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Thus beware.

    He got me infected with the 135mm.
    Now thinking of getting one from cz.

    worst still,tmr meeting me for model shoot discussion at YOU-KNOW-WHERE.
    100% chop he visit cathay or john

  15. #615

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by dotaboy View Post
    Thus beware.

    He got me infected with the 135mm.
    Now thinking of getting one from cz.

    worst still,tmr meeting me for model shoot discussion at YOU-KNOW-WHERE.
    100% chop he visit cathay or john
    i dunno where leh? u meeting who? naka, phoa or DK?


    tml evening i should be free. may be can meet you guys after i submit my entry for NAPE (if i'm going to submit )
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  16. #616
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    291

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    i dunno where leh? u meeting who? naka, phoa or DK?


    tml evening i should be free. may be can meet you guys after i submit my entry for NAPE (if i'm going to submit )
    Phoa la!who else!
    Phoa shld be leaving after the discussion at funan.

    If you want,we can go shoot after that?
    I don't like the idea of going down to funan to meet a model for talk and then going home.

  17. #617

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by dotaboy View Post
    Phoa la!who else!
    Phoa shld be leaving after the discussion at funan.

    If you want,we can go shoot after that?
    I don't like the idea of going down to funan to meet a model for talk and then going home.
    wat time u all meeting? shoot ah? don't think so bah, dun intend to travel with so much stuff, will be clearing some PP backlog after tat instead. lol.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  18. #618

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Anybody has a Nikon F Mount WA/UWA (preferably 12-24mm) and can lend me from night of 18th Feb to at least morning of 23rd Feb?

    Should be going overseas from 19th to 23rd for work (maybe will have some R&R time also), but no WA and UWA.
    Last edited by SolBadGuy; 12th February 2008 at 01:14 AM.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  19. #619
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    i just checked, the NSRCC chalets are fully booked for the weekends 27-29 June due to sch hols...
    ...We should start looking into other chalets.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  20. #620
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by dotaboy View Post
    Thus beware.

    He got me infected with the 135mm.
    Now thinking of getting one from cz.

    worst still,tmr meeting me for model shoot discussion at YOU-KNOW-WHERE.
    100% chop he visit cathay or john
    Ooi, you can't control, dun blame me.
    Btw, will be visiting Ruby to BBB.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •