kuantoh, did you guys go recce sentosa?
TFCD each other is a good idea leh...
I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby
Im back from bangkok guys! The trip kinda sux!
Came back from the meeting with the committee chairman. Shared our outing photos to the chairman. She was pretty impressed with our photos. However, due to the importance of the GOH and VIPs, the photos taken during the event are NOT allowed to post in any of the public web, but only on own web for portfolio reference.
She also expressed that the photos taken will be used for the association publish and sale for association funding. The photos selected will be credited.
I need to bring this out for the shooters who participate and wish you guys will agree the requirements.
The event will be a whole day event started from 11am - 6pm. Shooters who participate must be committed for the day. We'll be meeting at 10am at Bras Brasah Mac sharp for briefing before proceed to the location.
Take note this is a volunteery shoot. Lunch will be provided and gifts will be given depends on availability.
Interested personnals involved:
2) Knight Ong
"I have opened one slot for assistant to help us to take care of our equipments and assist us. Do take note, you are not allowed to shoot"
4) Cinnamon Pinwheel
Rules and Conditions:
1) Photos NOT allowed to be posted on public web sites, forums etc and commerical use.
2) Photos can be used for self portfolio.
3) Each shooters are to submit the photos in their best resolutions JPEG format in a CD/DVD. Dateline submission 1st March 08 to me. Please decorate your CD/DVD with your name and contact no. for self promoting. Maybe you have potential client looking for you. Me guranteed. One note, please attach your particulars to the files for each photos.
4) Shooters are to be neatly attired. No T-shirst, shorts and slippers are allowed. Jeans and Polo T OK.
5) Shooters will be allocated in a destinated area. You will be free to move within that area for shoots. Please also indicate the area where you are allocated in folders in the CD/DVD.
6) Shooters must complete the tasks given to them during the event. Those tasks are customer's requirement. Take note on this, please.
7) Shooters are free to give their contact no. to personnals who approach you for photos.
8) Lastly, we are going in as Tangshooters. Please take note.
What equipments to bring:
1) Zoom lens - zoom wide for group shots & zoom tele for snap shots
2) Walkie-Talkies for communications (Area extremely BIG) - I will bring 3.
3) Laptops for transfer group photos to thumbdrives. I already request the committee to bring thumbdrives just in case they want the photos on the spot.
4) Extra batteries and chargers.
5) A lot of Memory cards
Those who agreed the conditions set, please PM me your full name, IC No. and contact no. for your security pass.
Please call me for clarification.
Move reserved up.