Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1012

Thread: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

  1. #201

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Guys, the 23 feb event is getting nearer...will be meeting the committee members next week. Trying to allow more shooters to join.
    Hope to hear good news from you!
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  2. #202
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    Hope to hear good news from you!
    He He!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  3. #203
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    still on leh, but last min changed to 10am, i meeting gavin for breakfast haha
    Back from the shoot. Rain is heavy today

    Lucky we finished the shoot before it started to rain heavily.
    Preview:


  4. #204
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    good lighting swee .

  5. #205

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Back from the shoot. Rain is heavy today

    Lucky we finished the shoot before it started to rain heavily.
    Preview:

    Wah swee swee!
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  6. #206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Wah... Gavin so fast... I juz home only... Bought one spare batt and 3 expired rolls of film... Hee... Left with gilbert be4 pierce and nick come to SLS... else cfm gana poison... Heng ah...

  7. #207

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Wah... Gavin so fast... I juz home only... Bought one spare batt and 3 expired rolls of film... Hee... Left with gilbert be4 pierce and nick come to SLS... else cfm gana poison... Heng ah...
    LOL I didn't go lah. Pierce went alone after the press conference. Think he met naka there.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  8. #208

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    One shot from Jay's press conference. Shot on ISO 800 so abit grainy. Shot with Pierce's old Nikkor AI (I think) manual 135 f/2.8 without flash. So composition wise and some focus might be a bit off.. Must train myself before I can afford CZ lens. If not not skilled in manual focus = die and sia suay.



    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  9. #209
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    One shot from Jay's press conference. Shot on ISO 800 so abit grainy. Shot with Pierce's old Nikkor AI (I think) manual 135 f/2.8 without flash. So composition wise and some focus might be a bit off.. Must train myself before I can afford CZ lens. If not not skilled in manual focus = die and sia suay.



    ...consider good liao.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  10. #210
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    LOL I didn't go lah. Pierce went alone after the press conference. Think he met naka there.
    The virus is spreading.
    This time not by me.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  11. #211
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Back from the shoot. Rain is heavy today

    Lucky we finished the shoot before it started to rain heavily.
    Preview:

    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  12. #212

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Back from the shoot. Rain is heavy today

    Lucky we finished the shoot before it started to rain heavily.
    Preview:

    After Chiong whole night still look so good...being young is different one, haha

  13. #213

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    The virus is spreading.
    This time not by me.
    dat guy self infected one...

    i want to BBB 135L but no stock...
    Last edited by coolsigg; 3rd February 2008 at 07:28 PM.

  14. #214

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by highfive View Post
    After Chiong whole night still look so good...being young is different one, haha
    tell tale sign is hair messy lor...lolz...

  15. #215
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    tell tale sign is hair messy lor...lolz...
    Erm... She say she got put some hair spray to fix the hair liao... So still not so bad... Quite "steady" already...

    Anyway, sharing one preview here be4 i kick off with one thread for today's shoot...



    Naka pls dun kill me ok... I never say it was ur butt in the pic...

  16. #216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Anyway, sharing one preview here be4 i kick off with one thread for today's shoot...



    Naka pls dun kill me ok... I never say it was ur butt in the pic...
    hahaha! "Firers watch your front! Own time own target, carry ON!"

  17. #217
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    hahaha! "Firers watch your front! Own time own target, carry ON!"
    "IA, IA...where's my 17-40?" ....
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  18. #218
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...


  19. #219

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...



    I think I only got 1 pic to show~! LOL

    Don't know how does it look on calibrated monitors. I made it abit saturated plus increased vibrance.

    Fun model to work with Helps to review your photos on the spot~!
    flickr
    ~Photos Are Backups Of My Memories~

  20. #220
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sims0002 View Post


    I think I only got 1 pic to show~! LOL

    Don't know how does it look on calibrated monitors. I made it abit saturated plus increased vibrance.

    Fun model to work with Helps to review your photos on the spot~!
    Love the saturation and the sharpness... And yes, she is indeed a nice and fun gal to work with...

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •